Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A proposal to merge City and County

Options
  • 05-10-2018 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭

I was just looking at the County board and well it's dead, or if not actually Norwegian Blue then certainly comatose. I think it's time to create a singular board for city and county. It would be particularly welcome for queries about places to live and that sort thing, posts which right now have few or no replies but which will spring to life cos City folk have an opinion about everything as we well know.

Should I go over to feedback and propose such or is this too radical a departure? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

I was just looking at the County board and well it's dead, or if not actually Norwegian Blue then certainly comatose. I think it's time to create a singular board for city and county. It would be particularly welcome for queries about places to live and that sort thing, posts which right now have few or no replies but which will spring to life cos City folk have an opinion about everything as we well know.

Should I go over to feedback and propose such or is this too radical a departure? :)

Please do merge we might get some sense spoken on the forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

I knew it was a slippery slope when the councils merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Dunmoreroader

Dum_Dum wrote: »
    I knew it was a slippery slope when the councils merged.

Harry, I thought you were talking about the GAA; Western and Eastern Board. Merge away, Boards.ie and the GAA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I'd never get into that quagmire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

This isn't the Kilkenny forum!

• Advertisement
Advertisement