Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alp d’Heuz Triathlon 2019 - transport

• 05-10-2018 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I’ve looked at SMTB and they don’t appear to cover this event. Are there other companies that might help in terms of transporting bike over to France for this triathlon (or is it case of making your own way there)?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭another world

EDit wrote: »
    Hi
    I’ve looked at SMTB and they don’t appear to cover this event. Are there other companies that might help in terms of transporting bike over to France for this triathlon (or is it case of making your own way there)?
    Cheers

I did it this year. We didn't find any companies transporting bikes over so we brought them with us ourselves. Bit of a pain at times but it was worth it. Plenty of places to rent great bikes from there. I took a note of one called Cycles et Sports in the centre of Bourg D'Oissons that came recommended. It's a great event!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,702 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Ryanair to Grenoble and a very pleasant 60 minute amble.

AL to Lyon and a slightly longer drive.

Bike rental definitely worth considering - standard is excellent and prices pretty competitive.

Advertisement