Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW9 Transfers

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Would you all take Maddison over Moura?
    Need a sub 8m Midfielder (have Richarlison).

Otherwise considering a cheaper option to leave funds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Will Gunnarsson get straight back in the Cardiff team? Need a 4.4 mid to get the .1 I need for Mendy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Will Gunnarsson get straight back in the Cardiff team? Need a 4.4 mid to get the .1 I need for Mendy.

Gone for Kayal myself for Brighton, started last 3, assist in the last and decent fixtures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Would you all take Maddison over Moura?
    Need a sub 8m Midfielder (have Richarlison).

Otherwise considering a cheaper option to leave funds

Went with Ramsey in the end.

WC complete :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Done Ings out for Lacazette in the end

Moura should do better than Maddison this week i think, probably go that way or to Ramsay next week. Plenty of good mid range midfielders this year, decent strikers are hard come by

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Dempsey wrote:
    Anyone? Head is melted

Dempsey wrote:
    Done Ings out for Lacazette in the end

Was just going to suggest #2. Attack wise Arsenal look decent. Mixed bag if fixtures coming up but should do well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

Fraser out Richarlison in.
    Can't be dealing with this is he injured is he not issue that made me leave Fraser on the bench the week he scored 18 points and Richarlison could be playing as a striker if last game is anything to go by.

Gone for Kayal myself for Brighton, started last 3, assist in the last and decent fixtures.

Went with Obiang in the end...not in squad today good start!

Great call, he just scored! Was afraid his minutes might be affected when Stephens comes back

Advertisement