Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fulfil Bars - 3 for €3 - Dunnes Blanchardstown

• 05-10-2018 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭

Dunnes in Blanchardstown have packets of 3 Fulfil bars for €3. They are marked down from €6.49 to €4 but scanned as €3 at the til. €1 per bar is the cheapest I've ever seen

Please no derailing the thread. They are not to everyone's taste, we get it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It's in every Dunnes. Picked up some of the caramel cookie ones earlier, super stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Any tripple chocolate, salted caramel or hazelnut?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Would they be in the sweets/crisps section?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Hogzy wrote: »
    Any tripple chocolate, salted caramel or hazelnut?

Far is I know it's only the caramel, white choc cookie and peanut ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Hococop wrote: »
    Far is I know it's only the caramel, white choc cookie and peanut ones

Yep, these are the only ones that come in three packs I think. I wonder if they are changing the packaging or something with them - might explain the recent dealz offer on some lines like this recently too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭dubliner999

My God I got loads from deal before with the crap flavours but with this it's even better 🎉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Thanks OP, I stocked up there on plenty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great bargain... I've stocked up. Thanks, OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

They had some in Dunnes Maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Great stuff. They're gorgeous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Some are better than others. Cookies and cream is like eating sawdust. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Damien85

thanks op, i must have looked a bit odd with 15 boxes of caramel and peanut in my basket and nothing else. But I was running low on the other flavours i got from dealz, and the caramel is my fave so.. all good

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

Damien85 wrote: »
    thanks op, i must have looked a bit odd with 15 boxes of caramel and peanut in my basket and nothing else. But I was running low on the other flavours i got from dealz, and the caramel is my fave so.. all good

Amateur. If you'd bought another 2 packets you then would have gotten a Dunnes voucher. So the next round would have cost you only €41 or.. 80¢ each!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Damien85

balls.. i'm not a dunnes regular. hadn't a notion

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Is this still available?
    Or all grabbed up😨

None on the shelf in Blanch this morning, but the price tag saying they're still on offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Do you need to have a clubcard to get the 10 off 50?

So you'd have to spend 51 (17x3) to get the 10 off voucher and then spend 51 again.

So 92 euro (102 - 10) for 34x3 bars = 90c a bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Saw similar protein bars at Lidl caramel and milk chocolate flavor priced at 1.79eur. has anyone tried them before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Plenty in Ilac Centre Dunnes... thanks OP

*I still love my Strawberry & Vanilla ones that I got in Deals ... but interested to try these Chocolate Caramel ones ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Roll on the day salted caramel and hazelnut swirl are on special, like never!!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

the health store on Henry street Dublin (only seems to be Henry st) has boxes of the salted caramel, hazelnut and caramel and the hazelnut whip bars for 24.95 for 15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

Salted caramel 12 for 14.99 in aldi. Also had white chocolate. Better than nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

They're doing a lot of deals lately. They seem to be bars that are expiring soonish, so I guess don't buy 50 of em (unless you're going to get through them).

Carroller wrote: »
    Salted caramel 12 for 14.99 in aldi. Also had white chocolate. Better than nothing

Unless something has changed, Aldi are selling the 45g bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

Basil3 wrote: »
    Unless something has changed, Aldi are selling the 45g bars.

I can confirm they are slightly smaller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Dealz in Blanchardstown have Lemon Drizzle 55g for €10 for a box of 15. BB date is Nov 20th. They taste better than I was expecting

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

masterK wrote: »
    Dealz in Blanchardstown have Lemon Drizzle 55g for €10 for a box of 15. BB date is Nov 20th. They taste better than I was expecting

Limerick William Street Branch also have 15 Lemon Drizzle for €10 with a short BB date.

Advertisement