Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled bill but my online account seems to indicate that I am still on Bill Pay

Options
  • 06-10-2018 12:03am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I rang up and cancelled my bill on the 4th September. I rang up again on the 2nd October to confirm. They could see the call and that I went through to Loyalty but no note on the account. After a short discussion, it was agreed i had cancelled on the 4th September and my bill would end on the 4th October. 

It looks like my online account still thinks I am bill pay, can you check and confirm this for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

CramCycle wrote: »
    I rang up and cancelled my bill on the 4th September. I rang up again on the 2nd October to confirm. They could see the call and that I went through to Loyalty but no note on the account. After a short discussion, it was agreed i had cancelled on the 4th September and my bill would end on the 4th October. 

It looks like my online account still thinks I am bill pay, can you check and confirm this for me?
    Hi CramCycle, 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement