Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Display and print sepa banking transaction

Options
  • 06-10-2018 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I have a problem to display my receipt about sepa banking transaction. I can't display neither full details about my transactions. I must print it to send receipt to confirm the payment. Help please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Gianpier wrote: »
    Hi, I have a problem to display my receipt about sepa banking transaction. I can't display neither full details about my transactions. I must print it to send receipt to confirm the payment. Help please.

Hi Gianpier,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. You can request a Proof of Payment to be sent to you by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Service Desk from the Left hand navigation bar and select the option to ‘Ask a Question’ and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you. A proof of payment will then be sent to your Inbox and you can then print it if required.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gianpier

Thanks, but I think it's absurd I can't see and manage properly my account. I'm using an online system to go fast and finally I've to wait somebody answer me during a work day!
    Hi Gianpier,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. You can request a Proof of Payment to be sent to you by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Service Desk from the Left hand navigation bar and select the option to ‘Ask a Question’ and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you. A proof of payment will then be sent to your Inbox and you can then print it if required.

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Gianpier,

Thank you for getting back to us.
    We will absolutely take your feedback on board.
    Apologies if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement