Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change loan payment date

Options
  • 06-10-2018 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible to get the date that my loan repayments is deducted to a different date? Just I changed jobs so ideal would like the payment to come out after I’m paid?

Also, is it possible to increase the amount of the repayment?

Thanks,
    Justin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

jus_tin4 wrote: »
    Hi,

Is it possible to get the date that my loan repayments is deducted to a different date? Just I changed jobs so ideal would like the payment to come out after I’m paid?

Also, is it possible to increase the amount of the repayment?

Thanks,
    Justin

Hi jus_tin4,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. If you wish to make any amendments to your Loan repayments you can contact our Credit operations team on 1850 22 22 00 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to discuss this with you. Our Credit ops Team reopen on Monday at 9am.

Thanks Jen.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

Hi jus_tin4,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. If you wish to make any amendments to your Loan repayments you can contact our Credit operations team on 1850 22 22 00 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to discuss this with you. Our Credit ops Team reopen on Monday at 9am.

Thanks Jen.

Thanks Jean! What is the working hours for that number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there,

thanks for getting back to us. The phone lines operate from 9-5, Monday to Friday.
    Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement