Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A long road but my business is finally live!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

tricky D wrote: »
    No. It's a low size image without enough resolution to size up elegantly.

Oh my god, just saw it in incognito mode there. I hope to god people weren't seeing that all day... Will be fixed in 5 minutes hopefully...

Edit: Fixed Now. I can't figure out why but the original image which I uploaded to Shopify had its quality downgraded. I don't know if they changed the hosting provider or what but disappointing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

image much better now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

ur removal video link is for installation

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bludcrazetiger

I'm a guy who showers and I just puts my shower gel bottles on the bath side and pick them up every time I need too, it doesn't bother me tbh, although yes this product may make my bathroom look abit neater but it isn't something I would purchase, unless I had a bad back and couldn't reach down to my bottles of gels.

Although I would love a simple shelf I could just glue onto a normal bedroom wall (for aftershave/deodorant) / kitchen wall (for spices), maybe there is a product out there like this? You would easily sell in packs of 2.
    Most people would probably only buy one of your bathroom units I imagine? You would sell more normal shelves, and repeat business more than likely if the shelve was great.
    You could easily branch out and make a product like this yourself though, surely it would be a bigger market than a bathroom shelving unit. (In my opinion)

Good luck with it all, its great to see people taking a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Yes, ladies may be more inclined to purchase. Would be an interesting stat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

You could easily branch out and make a product like this yourself though, surely it would be a bigger market than a bathroom shelving unit. (In my opinion)

Good luck with it all, its great to see people taking a chance!

Great suggestions and we actually have a flat shelf designed which can be used in any area of the house. Very simple design but just don't have the resources to push it into the marketplace at the moment.

Thanks a lot!!

P.s. about 60% sales are to women, 40% to men. I would have thought there would have been substantially more women buyers but not the case.

Advertisement