Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scheduled removal date on ICB report

• 06-10-2018 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21

I'm hoping to apply for a mortgage in two years time so i'm wondering if someone could clarify something for me please? I recently cleared my CU loan from 2013 which had many missed payments. My icb report says the scheduled removal date for the loan is October 2020. My question is now my debt is clear will the loan be removed after scheduled removal date or does it stay on my report for a further 5 years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bobbyperu2013

Just wondering did you ever get to the bottom of this. I’m in the same boat and can’t figure it out. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

http://www.icb.ie/

All the info here and report free.
    My understanding is its wiped after 5 years but after you get initial report and an assined number you can ask them any question directly.

Hope this helps...

Advertisement