Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Tribute* Pearl Jem dates October to December

Options
  • 06-10-2018 5:03pm

I know that there are people not into the tribute thing, but I also know that some Boardsies come to the gigs regularly, so I hope it's alright to share this...

We're really looking forward to playing these gigs between now and the end of 2018. Hope you can join us somewhere along the way...

Friday October 12th - Monroe's Live, Galway
    Friday October 19th - Spirit Store, Dundalk

Friday November 2nd - Dolan's, Limerick
    Saturday November 3rd - The Empire, Belfast
    Friday November 9th - Chalk Bar, Swords
    Saturday November 17th - The Green Room @ The Academy, Dublin

Sunday December 30th, McHugh's Drogheda.

Tickets for Dundalk, Swords, Belfast and Dublin can be found at the following link: https://www.ticketmaster.ie/Pearl-Jem-tickets/artist/1410693

Tickets for Limerick can be found at the following link: https://www.dolans.ie/gigs-events-live-music-li…/…/pearl-jem

Tickets for Galway can be found at the following link: https://www.ticketweb.ie/…/pearl-jem-monroes-live-t…/8663885

Tickets for McHughs can be purchased in advance from the venue, and usually on the night of the show at the door.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Am in Dublin that day, will hopefully get to that one

Mushy wrote: »
    Am in Dublin that day, will hopefully get to that one

Good man Mushy!

Well if this gives you an option....we've just confirmed a gig in Cyprus Avenue, Cork for Saturday January 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Good man Mushy!

Well if this gives you an option....we've just confirmed a gig in Cyprus Avenue, Cork for Saturday January 12th.

Will make at least one of them then, can't see not being around for that Cork show

Tomorrow night's gig in Monroe's, Galway has been postponed until February 1st because of our singer having voice problems. We are taking this tribute to the max :D
    ***Gig postponement***

We are sorry to announce that unfortunately, due to illness, our show scheduled for Friday, October 12th in Monroe's, Galway has been postponed. The new rescheduled date is February 1st 2019. Our deepest apologies to anyone who had planned on traveling to Galway for this Friday's show, we do not make this decision easily.

Tickets already purchased will be valid for the new date of February 1st and to add to that as a small consolation, Monroes will give FREE entry to ticket holders to enjoy the replacement band 'Nine Inch Trio' (80% of Pearl Jem) who will perform a rock show tomorrow night (October 12th).

So hold on to your ticket for the rescheduled show in February, or you can also request a refund by emailing info@monroes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I'd have gone to Belfast for The Empire gig...but the band I play in are gigging that night! A few of my mates are going :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
Advertisement