Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Historical bills?

Options
  • 06-10-2018 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need to get two or three bills from each of the following years - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 is this possible?

Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,
    I need to get two or three bills from each of the following years - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 is this possible?

Ta
    Hi de strangelove, 

Our customer care team via 1901 will be able to assist you with this and arrange these for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Hi,

Ta
    Hi de strangelove, 

Our customer care team via 1901 will be able to assist you with this and arrange these for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi,
    i've tried three times to request the bills through 1901, and haven't been able to request them - either they can't go back far enough, or they can't do it, or the phone goes dead after about 10 minutes on hold.

I assume you're not able to get these bills for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Ta
    Hi de strangelove, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi,
    i've tried three times to request the bills through 1901, and haven't been able to request them - either they can't go back far enough, or they can't do it, or the phone goes dead after about 10 minutes on hold.

I assume you're not able to get these bills for me?
    I'm really sorry to hear this, I understand this is frustrating.

Unfortunately if they are unavailable in the system we are unable to retrieve them. A case needs to be set up by customer care to request these archived bills. 

I'm sorry it's not better news.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement