Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert study help

Options
  • 06-10-2018 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey guys I'm in 6th year and want to start studying for the leaving cert now as I need over 540 points from my course. Could anyone give me study tips or if they have the time make a study timetable for me. The subjects I do are:
    Maths higher
    Chemistry higher
    Biology higher
    Construction higher
    French higher
    Applied maths higher
    English higher

Thanks and could you also add a time for hpat study thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Teacher0101

Jesus, and do you want a can of coke and a bag of chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 isa bel

Hi there,

Very impressive selection of subjects, what would you like to study?

I wish I could give you a timetable but I believe you re the one and only that can come up with the best one.
    You know your subjects, your strengths and weaknesses and most importantly, you know the content of what needs to be learned.
    The tip that I would give you is try to keep it realistic and try variety, drop some 15 mins yoga/stretches every 2hours + 1h walk daily. No phone needed while studying. It distracting. Put it away and focus.

I know it sounds crazy, you re super busy, you don't have the time blablabla but you are going to be mentally drained at some point and healthy habits go a long way, it will make you feel good.
    Give a break to your brain so when you are back you will be fresh all over again.

For french other than the past papers I would recommend Duolingo app. Its very user friendly. 15-30 mins a day will help you increase your vocab. I did French in college so if you are stuck let me know :)

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Thread is from 2018! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement