Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar recommendations

Options
  • 06-10-2018 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi I’m planning to buy hubby a guitar as a present for his graduation and would appreciate if anyone can recommend me a guitar that would be around €100-200 I was originally planning to get the Yamaha Pacifica as I thought he’ll be interested on electric guitar but we passed through a musical instrument shop I just generally ask him which instruments he’s most interested and he said an acoustic guitar or just the ordinary guitar so not sure anymore which one to get. Won’t be able to get one in a shop and no idea anyway even if try it so would prefer to buy online

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Elise

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

A lot of people here buy online from Thomann.
    For that price range there are a number you could get, check out their website (Free delivery if you spend €199).

It's hard to know what to recommend, but Fender, Ibanez, Cort, Tanglewood are all makes that would generally be worth looking at. Some will come with guitar bags or ases, so plenty of options.
    This one looks nice to me anyway and is €199, so free delivery. https://www.thomann.de/ie/eko_ranger_vi_vr_natural.htm

Advertisement