Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rate the race - Round 17 Japan

• 07-10-2018 7:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭

How did you rate this race?

Rate the race 14 votes

0%
    0%
    7%
    pyramuid man 1 vote
    7%
    Gwildor 1 vote
    7%
    Ghost Train 1 vote
    21%
    skipper_GHarikaAnesthetize 3 votes
    35%
    InquitusCharlie-BravoSpudman_20000the_pen_turnerInviere 5 votes
    0%
    14%
    Grim.ayux4rj6zql2ph 2 votes
    7%
    Lionbacker 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭Harika

How did you rate this race?

Was good except the battle for the win. Seems toro rosso got the tactics wrong and cost them points

• Registered Users Posts: 14,724 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Some good racing, shame there was no battle for the win. I dozed off for a few minutes here and there but might have been related to consumption of pints more than the quality of racing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I guess one positive of Vettel having to make his way through the field was we saw more of the midfield racing than normal, just a pity there wasn't any competition for Mercedes from Ferrari

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,692 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Gave it a five - it had some good stuff going on, but there was a non-contest at the front.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

astrofluff wrote: »
    Gave it a five - it had some good stuff going on, but there was a non-contest at the front.

Ditto, shame Max got the 5 second penalty, could have made the battle for 2nd more interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,780 ✭✭✭Inviere

5 for me too. I've seen much worse, but have seen much better. Average felt about right.

Advertisement