Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potential new customer - price of 2 nest devices

Options
  • 07-10-2018 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have purchased a house from a family member and will be looking to transfer services to my name soon. I would like 2 get 2 nest devices installed. What is the cheapest offer available for 2 nest devices as it says on the website that i cannot use the 130euros offer with the 209euros gas boiler offer.

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi kaiserose77,

Thank you for your interest in Electric Ireland. 

You can find Electric Ireland's switching offers for new customers here.

In relation to the offers regarding Nest and the gas boiler service, we recommend calling our colleagues in the Home Services department on 1850 372 333 to discuss the best offers available to you. Our colleagues are available from 9am to 6pm. They would be in a better position to advise you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Ok thanks. I rang home services and was told a second nest would be 270 euros so i'll hold off. Going with one nest looks like its costing 330 euros (130 euros for nest itself and then losing out on the 200 euros switching bonus i take it as its not mentioned on nest offer page). Nest gas boiler service offer is even cheaper than price quoted for second nest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi kaisersose77,

The Climote covers two heating zones plus hot water, if this is of interest.

And if you wish to speak with Sales also, they can be contacted through sales@electricireland.ie or 1850 30 50 90.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

The Climote covers two heating zones, if this is of interest.

I thought the Climote covered 3 zones?? That's why I ordered it with EI as the Nest doesn't suit my system. I have upstairs, downstairs and hot water....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Toby,

Yes, two space heating zones plus hot water.

Apologies for the confusion - amended now. :)

Best regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement