Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options
  • 07-10-2018 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

Hello players and welcome to Vanillarama II.

Village Team:

1 Seer: Can peek one player each night

1 Vigilante: Can shoot a player at any time. Has 2 bullets.

9 Villagers.

Wolf Team:

3 Wolves: Wolves can communicate in a backroom and strategise to murder all villagers.

Rules:

1. Respect the mods: The decisions of the mods are final. If you have any questions, please PM WerewolfGM we will respond as soon as possible.

2. Don't cheat: This is a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game, and no chat about the game outside of this game thread and designated back forum threads. No screen-shots, quoting from backroom threads, PMs or naming of rooms anyone may or may not have are permitted.

3. Be active: Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread and always remember to get a vote in as a minimum. Two missed votes will result in a modkill - no exceptions.

4. Game schedule: Game starts with a slaughter to be revealed at 10am on Monday morning. Munches will be revealed at 10am, lynch at 9pm.

5. Are you dead? People are free to post in the thread until the lynch and slaughter are announced. You are not dead until a post in the game thread announces it. Once you are dead, please don't post in the game thread again. Dead players are also asked to NOT THANK POSTS IN THE GAME THREAD AFTER DEATH. You will be granted access to the deadroom where you can discuss the game. Please PM the mods for access, although we will endeavour to have it arranged automatically upon your death.

6. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behaviour, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but DO NOT abuse another player. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (Sullivlo/Pter) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.

7. THERE ARE NO TASKS, so feel free to have fun, make memes, take the piss and try to enjoy the game.

8. In it to win it: Please play in the interests of the team you are representing at all times.

9. Roles of those killed will be announced upon their death.

Voting:
    Voting on the lynch will be done here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdupG-ym51_e6yFD8InsDLrRhzEmstIURtowl9cAz71opuoRQ/viewform

Results will be posted following the lynch, along with the role of the dead player.
    In the event of a tie, the tied players will be presented with a loaded gun and forced to play Russian Roulette until one dies.

Win Conditions:
    For the Village to win they must kill all Wolves
    For the Wolves to win they must reach parity with Villagers

Player List:
    Barney92
    beakerjoe
    Digital Solitude
    duffman13
    Fixxxer
    Gannicus
    Jack Moore
    Lord TSC
    MrsFlushdraw
    sKeith
    Sullivlo
    Tritium
    Virtanen
    y0ssar1an22

NRV Pm for reference:

Dear PLAYER,

Welcome to Vanillarama II. You have been assigned the role NRV / Villager / Non Roled Villager. Go hunt wolves.

The lynch form is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...Q/viewform
    Your lynch code is:
    Please ensure you vote every day.

Enjoy the game.

Necro, Molly, Pter
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

First

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Hello!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Sunday funday! Everything I do is a task today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sunday Funday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Afternoon folks, what we all doing on a roasting hot Sunday? :P

Playing a made-up game on the internet, apparently. Such interesting lives we lead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

SelfassuredIlliterateDegu-small.gif

I'm sitting on the sofa with a hoodie! Get outta here with your hot Sunday! Although I am having a roast for dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm sitting on the sofa with a hoodie! Get outta here with your hot Sunday! Although I am having a roast for dinner

Probably what I'll be like if it gets colder later.

5270cc8e-0ffc-4b01-83ea-1245a505cbbb_text.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I think the vig should shoot Necro.

I'll take it under advisement

*Bang* Necro *Boom*

Necro has been shot

Virtanen wrote: »
    Playing a made-up game on the internet, apparently. Such interesting lives we lead

If I wasn't as hungover tae fk, I would be out enjoying the sun. But as it stands, I haven't been able to get out the bed :o

*Bang* Necro *Boom*

Necro has been shot

Excellent! let's have a party!

If I wasn't as hungover tae fk, I would be out enjoying the sun. But as it stands, I haven't been able to get out the bed :o

Sounds like a perfect Sunday! Sun outside, still in bed contemplating whether the hangover was worth it! Bliss

Sounds like a perfect Sunday! Sun outside, still in bed contemplating whether the hangover was worth it! Bliss

Not when you are puking every 20 minutes since 5 am my time lol. So not worth it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sun is so strong its hard to see the laptop screen. Can somebody whack up a post count for me, i'd do it myself, but i don't have the enegry.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

*Bang* Necro *Boom*

Necro has been shot

hYLaj.gif

I'm very ill so would welcome it...

Virtanen wrote: »

How do any non made-up games come into existance?

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    hYLaj.gif

I'm very ill so would welcome it...

Man Flu? Get the wife to mind you :) I'm suffering myself at the moment

sKeith wrote: »
    How do any non made-up games come into existance?

Shh... :p

sun is so strong its hard to see the laptop screen.

Fun fact, sunglasses add to this difficulty is seeing the screen. LOL

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Man Flu? Get the wife to mind you :) I'm suffering myself at the moment

Nah stomach bug, picked up off the kids. :(

Necrominus wrote: »
    Nah stomach bug, picked up off the kids. :(

Chuck em out Necro, probably more trouble than they are worth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Afternoon all, good to see some of the wolves are posting already

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Afternoon :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Fun fact, sunglasses add to this difficulty is seeing the screen. LOL

The endless struggle of wanting the screen easily readable, but also wanting the battery to last as long as possible

My phones on 7% and my battery pack is apoarently dead so im soon to be a very bored man

• Advertisement

s-7cef9b40a60b4a7530c60bf791dfde0bc32fd75a.gif

Advertisement