Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

sKeith wrote: »
    Can you make it plainly known, who is in this group of people you are talkig about, that you know the others are not villagers.

Do you actually read what I post or just imagine that you are?

It’s pretty easy:
    I’m replying to duff
    Duff wants me shot
    I’m village
    If I’m shot then the valid next question is who got the villager shot
    If duff is lynched on that basis he flips as wolf or village, I’m still unsure
    Ergo 2-2 villagers

Now, care to explain what exactly is confusing about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tritium wrote: »

It’s pretty easy:
    I’m replying to duff
    Duff wants me shot
    I’m village
    Ergo 2-2 villagers

Thats better, and much easier to understand than what you origionally posted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sKeith wrote: »
    Forgive me again, can you explain the structure similarities of the two posts to me, like i was a 6 year old again, that worked great the first time, then maybe I'd be able to answer your question about how i either agree or disagree with your assesment of the structure thingys of the two posts.

Sure.
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Jaysus. Can’t win. Post too much get accused of being a wolf. Don’t post, get accused of being a wolf.

I only glanced through the thread so can’t quite point fingers yet but the new guy looks suspicious. Either a “me so innocent me no understand” when he clearly does, or his wolfy buddies are coaching him.
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Well this all escalated very quickly.

Gannicus, getting a "little ol me don't know what I'm doing" vibe from you. Will be watching your posts.

Two posts, seperated by a little bit of time, but posted one after the other with no other posts in between..

Both start off with a remark about how the game has ratcheted up a notch quickly.

Both throw shade on Gannicus.
    Both do it in the same manner too;

Sully: “me so innocent me no understand”
    Fixxer: "little ol me don't know what I'm doing"

Now, is it enough to say "Oh, wolves!!!". Probably not. But in my experience, it maybe reads like someone in a backroom said

"Oh, lets float the idea of Gannicus faking being a noob. You know, someone should say that he's playing an act, like "oh, me so new to this, herp derp". I'll leave one of ye to do that"

And then both Sully and Fixxer post float the idea with the same post structure, with Fixxer not realising Sully already had?

Stress here, it being day one, probably reading too much into things.

But the structure of the two posts look extremely similar, even if the language is different. Focusing on the words they put into Gannicus mouth, they follow a similar pattern of no punctuations, using the word "me" instead of "I", the poor grammar.

For two posts to be so similar just sets off some alarm bells.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

It’s pretty easy:
    I’m replying to duff
    Duff wants me shot
    I’m village
    Ergo 2-2 villagers

1-2 villagers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sure.

Two posts, seperated by a little bit of time, but posted one after the other with no other posts in between..

Both start off with a remark about how the game has ratcheted up a notch quickly.

Now, is it enough to say "Oh, wolves!!!". Probably not. But in my experience, it maybe reads like someone in a backroom said

"Oh, lets float the idea of Gannicus faking being a noob. You know, someone should say that he's playing an act, like "oh, me so new to this, herp derp". I'll leave one of ye to do that"

And then both Sully and Fixxer post float the idea with the same post structure, with Fixxer not realising Sully already had?

But the structure of the two posts look extremely similar, even if the language is different. Focusing on the words they put into Gannicus mouth, they follow a similar pattern of no punctuations, using the word "me" instead of "I", the poor grammar.

my thoughts are fixxxer alreaddy read sullys post before posting.
    sully is reacting to being called a wolf, and percieving the reason was low posting.

i dont know what escalation fixxer if reffering to, but if anything, fixxxer did jump onto sullys post re gannicus, not seeing team myself, just somebody who reasd previous post and decided to go with it.

You seem to ignore the fact that the posts are nearly two hours apart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Sure.

Hardly earth shattering observations based on what had happened up to that point. I don't think you're a wolf throwing shade but I do think it's jumping at shadows.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

So you dont think Lord Quinnsworth is a wolf.

Who do you think is a wolf?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    So you dont think Lord Quinnsworth is a wolf.

Who do you think is a wolf?

The new guy maybe? He did have two people call him a wolf and he hasn't shown up since. If he is new then he may be thinking out of sight out of mind.

Jack with his Vig talk makes me suspicious. Maybe he was talking to the vig through you, but maybe he was trying to get the vig to pick off a few villagers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

The new guy maybe? He did have two people call him a wolf and he hasn't shown up since. If he is new then he may be thinking out of sight out of mind.

Jack with his Vig talk makes me suspicious. Maybe he was talking to the vig through you, but maybe he was trying to get the vig to pick off a few villagers.

Well if he is new and a wolf he would be getting tips from his team mates which in my opinion means he would be more inclined to post more. Picking on the new guy seems like a good wolfy move Fixxxer!

duffman13 wrote: »
    Well if he is new and a wolf he would be getting tips from his team mates which in my opinion means he would be more inclined to post more. Picking on the new guy seems like a good wolfy move Fixxxer!

Maybe maybe. The first time I got a good role my instinct was to hide away from sight.

• Advertisement

Fixxxer picking on the new guy then throwing shade on Jack.

Well business is picking up.

Are you panicing fixxer

Are you panicing fixxer

No BK, not panicking. Trying to take part instead of sitting on the sidelines. Who do you have your sights on?

No BK, not panicking. Trying to take part instead of sitting on the sidelines. Who do you have your sights on?

Ive posted enough, do you not know?

It's always handy to have the accusations put bluntly in black and white. No sense in being wishy washy.

I had to go back a bit to find you saying that Lord TSC is a wolf. You stand by that claim still?

It's always handy to have the accusations put bluntly in black and white. No sense in being wishy washy.

Ill give my take when the times right, Im the man with the gun after all.

The times right now, and your the wolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Ill give my take when the times right, Im the man with the gun after all.

The times right now, and your the wolf

It’s acually quite a strong call as once flush teaird I’ve spotted her she threw shade on fixxer
    Yet he did not respond at all and In fact later he starts defending her
    People don’t do that

She was trying to distance them but he didn’t take any offence

Working off my assumption i I would see fixxer as the wolf and then Trit as not a wolf

I’ll post the post now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Give me a chance to catch up. Have 12 pages of reading to do.

Gannicus wrote: »
    Give me a chance to catch up. Have 12 pages of reading to do.

You caught up yet?

What do you make of Fixxxer

My thoughts are on trit and Fixxer at the minute.

Is this her shade? Must have skimmed passed it while being questioned by Lord TSC.
    Jack Moore wrote: »
    It’s acually quite a strong call as once flush teaird I’ve spotted her she threw shade on fixxer
    Yet he did not respond at all and In fact later he starts defending her
    People don’t do that

She was trying to distance them but he didn’t take any offence

Working off my assumption i I would see fixxer as the wolf and then Trit as not a wolf

I’ll post the post now

I think you've confused poking holes in your plan for the Vig with defending flushy. Might wanna read back a little more closely.

• Advertisement

Is this her shade? Must have skimmed passed it while being questioned by Lord TSC.

I think you've confused poking holes in your plan for the Vig with defending flushy. Might wanna read back a little more closely.

What’s your rwad on flushy

Beaker what’s your plan
    You are either the vig or not the vig
    And if you are not the vig your either a wolf or a villager
    So if wolf beaker is alive in the morning how does that work
    I can see vig beaker firing both shots tonight and hoping to win it I suppose

If so are you planning on doing it without me ?
    Cos you ain’t doing it without killing flush

What’s your rwad on flushy

She's a nonentity to me at the moment. Most people here are. It's been a really slow day so far. Some of the low posters really could do with chipping in.

She's a nonentity to me at the moment. Most people here are. It's been a really slow day so far. Some of the low posters really could do with chipping in.

Who you thinking of voting

Beaker what’s your plan
    You are either the vig or not the vig
    And if you are not the vig your either a wolf or a villager
    So if wolf beaker is alive in the morning how does that work
    I can see vig beaker firing both shots tonight and hoping to win it I suppose

If so are you planning on doing it without me ?
    Cos you ain’t doing it without killing flush

Im a man of Surprises.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Anyone for ffas on day 1?

Looks like they aren't trit. I suppose they could be done in the next hour/hour and a half though. I'll have my thoughts together, once I finish reading back today, on my suspects and may as well use the hashtag.

For those that aren't aware/new to the game - FFA is a thing that we have done often in the past where each day we give a list of our top three suspects and the reasoning for doing so. Then around an hour or so before the lynch vote closes we'll compile the list of FFAs and see who the top suspects are.

It looks like this:
    #FFA1 [the 1 represents day 1, day two would be #FFA2 - this helps searchability]
    Adam - I think Adam is a wolf because of this post he made
    Jane - Jane voted for such and such, but they only seemed to be jumping on a bandwagon
    Tony - Tony's reasoning for suspecting Jane doesn't quite add up to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Ignore time for a second. With Fixxer and Sully, what do you think of the structure of their posts being so similar?

I know that's not aimed at me, but it doesn't scream team to me. Looks like fixxxer is just building on what the sully said, possibly doing so to pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Hes hiding in his wolf shack...... I might just shoot him myself, if you know what i mean..... hashtagpewpew

I was at the local market getting some groceries
    duffman13 wrote: »
    ...Gannicus dodge too

Gee thanks..... pick on the new guy. :p

Are you panicing fixxer
    Maybe maybe. The first time I got a good role my instinct was to hide away from sight.
    You caught up yet?

What do you make of Fixxxer

I think he is starting to sweat now as he's cast a light on himself as a wolfie mc wolfface

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Reminder:

Lynch at 9pm.

Advertisement