Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Barney92 wrote: »
    Looks like they aren't trit. I suppose they could be done in the next hour/hour and a half though. I'll have my thoughts together, once I finish reading back today, on my suspects and may as well use the hashtag.

For those that aren't aware/new to the game - FFA is a thing that we have done often in the past where each day we give a list of our top three suspects and the reasoning for doing so. Then around an hour or so before the lynch vote closes we'll compile the list of FFAs and see who the top suspects are.

It looks like this:
    #FFA1 [the 1 represents day 1, day two would be #FFA2 - this helps searchability]
    Adam - I think Adam is a wolf because of this post he made
    Jane - Jane voted for such and such, but they only seemed to be jumping on a bandwagon
    Tony - Tony's reasoning for suspecting Jane doesn't quite add up to me.

Janes a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    That would be dumb. In a game with this format a vig blowing their bolt now isn’t clever. If a seer stays in play for a couple of turns and the vig stays hidden for that time it should be gg

Alternative is vig pops me and then you get everyone’s attention. That’s 1-2 villagers dead from a small number since I’m unsure on your alignment still (in case your wondering I’m the 1 villager in that mix)

Nice of you to be screaming for it though

I agree. Vig should probably lay low and wait for guidance from the seer. Either they'll give them a wolf or reduce the potential pool of targets by giving villagers. That may change if the seer dies, or the vig is in danger of being lynched.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Janes a wolf

Almost certainly. Far too quiet if you ask me.

Lynch form is down

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch form is down

Lynch form

This one work?

• Advertisement

It seems to work now.

Vote in for Fixxxer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Are we just doing a blind lynch so?

While my vote is in for Fixxxer, I may easily change to Lord Crazy Prices

sullivlo wrote: »
    Are we just doing a blind lynch so?

Who are you voting for and why? Youve been fairly quiet so Id love to hear more from you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

It's Lord Quinnsworth. He gets upset when you call him Lord Crazy Prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

You say earlier youre sure Lord is a wolf. Repeatedly in fact, but vote for me?

confused.com

fixxxer wrote: »
    You say earlier youre sure Lord is a wolf. Repeatedly in fact, but vote for me?

confused.com

Its not confusing, I think you are most likely to be a wolf

Gannicus wrote: »
    It's Lord Quinnsworth. He gets upset when you call him Lord Crazy Prices

Keep up the lip McGarnacle and Ill take you off the case.

beakerjoe - comes across as a villager to me, with all this vig talk, saying a fair amount and seeing what happens
    Digital Solitude - came in yesterday with a quick story about his battery and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there
    duffman13 - looks like they think trit is a wolf and may be pocketing them. I can see where they are coming from. It would've been easy not to challenge trit when trit put me above duffman and sully but he did point it out. Could be a wolf acting as I've said before but seems genuine.
    Fixxxer - Had a similar post to sulli and seems to suspect gannicus. One of those who thinks gannicus 'new player' thing is a cover up?
    Gannicus - new player who others seem to think has played before, but I'd be inclined to believe them that this is their first time
    Jack Moore - seems certain of MrsFD, I'm not sure why given the reasoning earlier was that none of her posts were game related until after the munch. That surely is something that could be levelled at a fair few people. Would a wolf be so gung-ho about one player though? Probably not.
    Lord TSC - Believes that I didn't know he was Tesco. Beaker threw out the lord is a wolf comment very early on, but no real reasoning was given for it. Didn't seem to defensive about it, and reacted in a pretty nonchalant manner leading me to think they're good. Don't completely buy their sulli and fixxxer wolf team angle though.
    MrsFlushdraw - Seemed like quite a reaction to Jack's accusations but I've no idea about the history there, if there is any at all.
    sKeith - top poster by a long way, we got in a bit of a debate about when we could lynch him, but other than that I haven't really noticed anythign forceful for him. Asking a lot of questions and for clarifications, which is good but given that I haven't noticed anything too heavy on any players I'm inclined to think that this might be a hide in plain sight type thing.
    Sullivlo - not had too much so far, only really the you get accused for posting too much and too little around here bit. Hopefully will hear more this evening
    Tritium - I don't agree with the subtle interplay bit, but at least they are looking for things and for interactions.
    y0ssar1an22 - a hello and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there

So all in all, I reckon one of the low posters is a wolf, but who I'm not sure about. I'd guess Digi more because of the detail of their story giving a reasoning behind not being here. Then on the other two wolves at this stage I'm thinking that sKeith and fixxxer are top of my list.

Meant to hashtag that

#FFA1
    sKeith
    fixxxer
    Digital solitude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I know that's not aimed at me, but it doesn't scream team to me. Looks like fixxxer is just building on what the sully said, possibly doing so to pocket.

This post seems to be regurgitating was i said earlier in reply to lord.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ignore time for a second. With Fixxer and Sully, what do you think of the structure of their posts being so similar?
    sKeith wrote: »
    Forgive me again, can you explain the structure similarities of the two posts to me, like i was a 6 year old again, that worked great the first time, then maybe I'd be able to answer your question about how i either agree or disagree with your assesment of the structure thingys of the two posts.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sure.

Two posts, seperated by a little bit of time, but posted one after the other with no other posts in between..

Both start off with a remark about how the game has ratcheted up a notch quickly.

Both throw shade on Gannicus.
    Both do it in the same manner too;

Sully: “me so innocent me no understand”
    Fixxer: "little ol me don't know what I'm doing"

Now, is it enough to say "Oh, wolves!!!". Probably not. But in my experience, it maybe reads like someone in a backroom said

"Oh, lets float the idea of Gannicus faking being a noob. You know, someone should say that he's playing an act, like "oh, me so new to this, herp derp". I'll leave one of ye to do that"

And then both Sully and Fixxer post float the idea with the same post structure, with Fixxer not realising Sully already had?

Stress here, it being day one, probably reading too much into things.

But the structure of the two posts look extremely similar, even if the language is different. Focusing on the words they put into Gannicus mouth, they follow a similar pattern of no punctuations, using the word "me" instead of "I", the poor grammar.

For two posts to be so similar just sets off some alarm bells.
    my thoughts are fixxxer alreaddy read sullys post before posting.
    sully is reacting to being called a wolf, and percieving the reason was low posting.

i dont know what escalation fixxer if reffering to, but if anything, fixxxer did jump onto sullys post re gannicus, not seeing team myself, just somebody who reasd previous post and decided to go with it.

You seem to ignore the fact that the posts are nearly two hours apart.

This post seems to be regurgitating was i said earlier in reply to lord.

Agreed in that it is mostly what you said. But correct me if I'm wrong that you stopped short of saying either were wolves individually. I said that it's possible that fixxxer built on it and may have been trying to pocket them. Or were you saying that too?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Just in for a bit this evening so will vote soon. If we’re doing ffas:

#ffa1
    Sully. Early posting feels off, way to quiet since
    Barney. All the stuff we discussed today

My number three is uncertain. There’s a few posters I’d have expected to see more of tbh. Duffman s the easy pick but tbh it feels off based on what we discussed earlier. Will come back to it if I get a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Keep up the lip McGarnacle and Ill take you off the case.

Now on McGarnagle: McGarnagle is framed for a crime he didn't commit and only one witness can clear his name, a little sissy beakerjoe who's to scared to come forward.
    Gannicus - new player who others seem to think has played before, but I'd be inclined to believe them that this is their first time

Aww. Thanks Barney. That really warms my cockels....... inb4 "yeah it did"

Then on the other two wolves at this stage I'm thinking that sKeith and fixxxer are top of my list.

At the next village meeting I'm proposing Barney as the new mayor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

tritium wrote: »
    Just in for a bit this evening so will vote soon. If we’re doing ffas:

#ffa1
    Sully. Early posting feels off, way to quiet since
    Barney. All the stuff we discussed today

My number three is uncertain. There’s a few posters I’d have expected to see more of tbh. Duffman s the easy pick but tbh it feels off based on what we discussed earlier. Will come back to it if I get a minute

I think it’s the new guy if it’s a new poster
    But my wolves are
    Flush
    Barney and an other

I’m only willing to vote barney or flush at this point
    I’ll vote barney if a few switch with me but my vote is in on flush since her reaction earlier

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Well if he is new and a wolf he would be getting tips from his team mates which in my opinion means he would be more inclined to post more. Picking on the new guy seems like a good wolfy move Fixxxer!

Low
    I think it’s th e new guy if it’s a low poster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Evening all, just back in the door.

We really should get that CEO in to interrogate us here, the wolves would be putting their hands up lol.

Anyway. Not much more to go on, still not sure who is the most wolfy. But there are a few that are laying way too low like Yoss and Sully. Not 100% on Lordy either at this point, but I don't have hard evidence to go on.

I have read quickly to catch up as I need to go and feed the folks before I settle down in front of the laptop.

Agreed in that it is mostly what you said. But correct me if I'm wrong that you stopped short of saying either were wolves individually. I said that it's possible that fixxxer built on it and may have been trying to pocket them. Or were you saying that too?

I can see a beaker barney team. It works.

We should lynch one of them, and if they are wolf, we lynch the other.
    Beaker would be less of a loss to the village if he turned out to be villager.

8:51 makes a vig claim, good villager vibe, taking a bullet for the village.

Suppose it'll resolve itself over time. So maybe not resolving that one tonight.

Suppose it'll resolve itself over time. So maybe not resolving that one tonight.

Depends if the vig is paying attention

You wana vote barney I mean one way or the other the vig knows if beaker is the vig

That doesn't seem to relate to the post you quote.

At least you're making accusations now I suppose, even if they're misguided.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

When are yoss and digi coming out to play?

just here now. how you doing

Jack Moore wrote: »
    You wana vote barney I mean one way or the other the vig knows if beaker is the vig

flush beaker barney for full team, voting flushy myself.

just here now. how you doing
    Doing great, suns gone down, in the costa blanca.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

My suspects are Gannicus and fixxxer. I’ll probably vote for Fixxxer, if for no other reason than to stop the echo :)

Advertisement