Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    flush beaker barney for full team, voting flushy myself.
    Gannicus wrote: »
    fixxxer, beaker, sKeith for full team, voting Fixxxer myself.

66% so far.

How much faith do you have in your full team?

Barney92 wrote: »
    beakerjoe - comes across as a villager to me, with all this vig talk, saying a fair amount and seeing what happens
    Digital Solitude - came in yesterday with a quick story about his battery and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there
    duffman13 - looks like they think trit is a wolf and may be pocketing them. I can see where they are coming from. It would've been easy not to challenge trit when trit put me above duffman and sully but he did point it out. Could be a wolf acting as I've said before but seems genuine.
    Fixxxer - Had a similar post to sulli and seems to suspect gannicus. One of those who thinks gannicus 'new player' thing is a cover up?
    Gannicus - new player who others seem to think has played before, but I'd be inclined to believe them that this is their first time
    Jack Moore - seems certain of MrsFD, I'm not sure why given the reasoning earlier was that none of her posts were game related until after the munch. That surely is something that could be levelled at a fair few people. Would a wolf be so gung-ho about one player though? Probably not.
    Lord TSC - Believes that I didn't know he was Tesco. Beaker threw out the lord is a wolf comment very early on, but no real reasoning was given for it. Didn't seem to defensive about it, and reacted in a pretty nonchalant manner leading me to think they're good. Don't completely buy their sulli and fixxxer wolf team angle though.
    MrsFlushdraw - Seemed like quite a reaction to Jack's accusations but I've no idea about the history there, if there is any at all.
    sKeith - top poster by a long way, we got in a bit of a debate about when we could lynch him, but other than that I haven't really noticed anythign forceful for him. Asking a lot of questions and for clarifications, which is good but given that I haven't noticed anything too heavy on any players I'm inclined to think that this might be a hide in plain sight type thing.
    Sullivlo - not had too much so far, only really the you get accused for posting too much and too little around here bit. Hopefully will hear more this evening
    Tritium - I don't agree with the subtle interplay bit, but at least they are looking for things and for interactions.
    y0ssar1an22 - a hello and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there

So all in all, I reckon one of the low posters is a wolf, but who I'm not sure about. I'd guess Digi more because of the detail of their story giving a reasoning behind not being here. Then on the other two wolves at this stage I'm thinking that sKeith and fixxxer are top of my list.

Bringing this back so those that are on mobile have no excuse for not rereading what a wolf said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

beakerjoe wrote: »
    And now we play the game of whos the last wolf.

Ive one bullet yet.

Ballsy

Yeah but if you’d shot flush we could have lynched barney and I’d have a peek
    I think it’s possaible the quiet fecker

Twsco passed the test in my opinion
    And you copped I was bluffing

66% so far.

How much faith do you have in your full team?

I’m on 2 for 2

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Who knows..... lets have a look at Barneys interactions.

I like Fixxxer myself

I’ll be honest I’m stuck on him as well
    But
    The tantrum thing he said
    Where did that come from if not from flush in the back room
    I might just not like the comment tho

• Advertisement

Keith truth keith

Great player better than he lets on, that gam W when he was vig and it was changed cos he did so good made me lol

if i was seer , i'd seer chaeck jack, the quite one. “He knows or suspects and he knows I like shade on me so the wolves don’t eat me and he’s letting me know he knows “
    if i was was vig, i'd hold off for a bit.” Cos lol like I’m the seer and soon ther will be targets aplenty”

mfd is suspicious for her ineretst in priest plan. “ yeah agreed and Keith don’t buss so nice “
    barney liked the plan too, but more innocently, be careful of him.” Seen barney my self, highly post count for a wolf I am in two minds in barney “

leave lord alive for a few days, then execute him. “Lord won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz, I’m thinking that it’s interesting to see who pushes on him later “

So I tested barney off Tesco as I planned yesterday
    Who else pushed on tsc ?

Gannicus wrote: »
    Now on McGarnagle: McGarnagle is framed for a crime he didn't commit and only one witness can clear his name, a little sissy beakerjoe who's to scared to come forward.

Aww. Thanks Barney. That really warms my cockels....... inb4 "yeah it did"

At the next village meeting I'm proposing Barney as the new mayor.

Do you still want barney for mayor?

Do you still want barney for mayor?

Yeah I like that post
    Maybe innocent new wolf
    Maybe innocent new villager in barneys posckt

Who did he vote for

Lynch Results:

Player Name Vote Count Votes
    MrsFlushdraw 6 sKeith, Jack Moore, Lord TSC, Barney92, duffman13, y0ssar1an22
    fixxxer 3 Gannicus, beakerjoe, sullivlo
    Barney92 1 tritium
    sullivlo 1 MrsFlushdraw
    Gannicus 1 fixxxer

Did Not Vote Digital Solitude

• Advertisement

Lynch Results:

Player Name Vote Count Votes
    MrsFlushdraw 6 sKeith, Jack Moore, Lord TSC, Barney92, duffman13, y0ssar1an22
    fixxxer 3 Gannicus, beakerjoe, sullivlo
    Barney92 1 tritium
    sullivlo 1 MrsFlushdraw
    Gannicus 1 fixxxer

Did Not Vote Digital Solitude

I’m thinking Trit from that

He’s a second thinker
    Her thinks “jack has barney “ he votes barney I get barney he get thee perfect vote

I’ll re read I. The morning

What do you think of fixxer and tantrum
    Where did he gat that from

Jack Moore wrote: »
    I’m thinking Trit from that

He’s a second thinker
    Her thinks “jack has barney “ he votes barney I get barney he get thee perfect vote

I’ll re read I. The morning

What do you think of fixxer and tantrum
    Where did he gat that from

fixxxer wrote: »
    Are we entertaining the idea that this role claim is real? Or is it a tantrum?

Weird.

Weird.

I’m wondering if he’s picked thatvupnfromthe back room

14 villagers start the game.
    1 villager dead.
    2 wolves dead.
    11 villagers left.
    1 wolf.
    10 inoocent.

1 wolf in this list.
    beakerjoe
    Digital Solitude
    duffman13
    Fixxxer
    Gannicus
    Jack Moore
    Lord TSC
    Sullivlo
    Tritium
    y0ssar1an22

I'll still look for teams when rereading day 0+1, but with only 1 wolf left it means team seeking beyond #461 no longer works.
    The seer and vig are still alive.
    Still think team in beaker and barney, but could have just been barney trying to pocket bj. Needs further investigation.
    Interested on what beaker finds out with the barney interactions.
    My thoughts are on trit and Fixxer at the minute.
    mfd only mentions fixxxer once, but barney mentions fixxxer a crap load of times.
    Reckon you can add Digi, sulli and fixxxer to the list of people we need to hear more from. Well, we need to hear from everyone actually.
    Fixxxer didn't come out and say I agree with sulli, but echoed the sentiments.
    Agreed in that it is mostly what you said. But correct me if I'm wrong that you stopped short of saying either were wolves individually. I said that it's possible that fixxxer built on it and may have been trying to pocket them. Or were you saying that too?
    Meant to hashtag that

#FFA1
    sKeith
    fixxxer
    Digital solitude
    I know that's not aimed at me, but it doesn't scream team to me. Looks like fixxxer is just building on what the sully said, possibly doing so to pocket.
    I know it's not a priority. Doesn't mean I'm not going to ask.

Regurgitating an answer and then adding my own? So I come up with the same reasoning and go further with it and you say I'm just basing it on yours. Fine, think what you'd like. Did your response say you thought sulli or fixxxer were wolves individually? No, you left that out just saying they weren't a team.

The reasoning matters, because you had just said you got wolfie vibes off three of her posts that didn't seem to me to be much different to the other posts around the time but now you can just say oh the seer outed her I don't need to say anything else on the subject.

Dont let sully go too long low posting and acting thick. She is anything but.
    You seriously think that we believe you are the seer? no bodyguard and you out yourself to get me killed?

And the fact that I am not wolf. It is great you will give the real seer extra time, but come on now Jack...
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Bodyguard you know what you need to do.

Like what was this, Everybody is supposed to read the op. Distancing? Flushy knew there was no BG, both caught wolves liked the silly post i wrote up about the priest and bg coming out.

barney mentions fixxxer alot, but fixxxer dont mention barney at all!

What’s your rwad on flushy
    fixxxer wrote: »
    She's a nonentity to me at the moment. Most people here are. It's been a really slow day so far. Some of the low posters really could do with chipping in.

"flushy is a nonentity? lets steer our thoughts onto the low posters."

"flushy is a nonentity? lets steer our thoughts onto the low posters."

As I said I’ve a strong feeling on him
    I say shoot him but it’s vackwards day I. Vig seer land

Tritium - I don't agree with the subtle interplay bit, but at least they are looking for things and for interactions.

So all in all, I reckon one of the low posters is a wolf, but who I'm not sure about. I'd guess Digi more because of the detail of their story giving a reasoning behind not being here. Then on the other two wolves at this stage I'm thinking that sKeith and fixxxer are top of my list.

All this, yet votes tritium. [theres way more in the post, i jsut didnt requote it all, hit the blue arrow to see the post]
    wolf = digi, me, fixxxer

could be that rule of three thing, mention 3 bad and one of the mentioned is bad. Wouldn't stand over that rule of three thing, never was total fan of it.

Meant to hashtag that

#FFA1
    sKeith
    fixxxer
    Digital solitude

All this, yet votes tritium. [theres way more in the post, i jsut didnt requote it all, hit the blue arrow to see the post]
    wolf = digi, me, fixxxer

could be that rule of three thing, mention 3 bad and one of the mentioned is bad. Wouldn't stand over that rule of three thing, never was total fan of it.

If digi is the last wolf I wish he had contributed more

• Advertisement

If digi is the last wolf I wish he had contributed more
    Only molly has posted less.. Pter and Necro have outpost him!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Jaysus. You go to bed early and wakenupnto a new world. Well done village!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Dont let sully go too long low posting and acting thick. She is anything but.

Like what was this, Everybody is supposed to read the op. Distancing? Flushy knew there was no BG, both caught wolves liked the silly post i wrote up about the priest and bg coming out.

Not acting thick at the moment. Am genuinely thick :D

I skimmed the OP and assumed there was a BG. My bad.

I’m not a wolf. I’m happy to be lynched if it means jack/vig stay alive and wolf hunt.

I’m going to try take a closer look at trit. And I am wondering if Keith is being too helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

wolf = digi, me, fixxxer

I think you’re reading the vote counts the wrong way around

The hint is on who actually tagged Barney first

Only molly has posted less.. Pter and Necro have outpost him!

Digi one is odd alright. Claimed his phone was dying on Sunday. Hasn’t been seen since. Is it just too low to be a wolf?

I’m not a wolf. I’m happy to be lynched if it means jack/vig stay alive and wolf hunt.

I’m going to try take a closer look at trit. And I am wondering if Keith is being too helpful.

Too helpful? Are you suggesting i was teamed with McD and barney?

Wait, what exactly? Only way lynching you would keep them alive would be if you’re a wolf since, you know, we’re not planning on lynching power village roles (we may not have always played that way as a village I’ll grant you)

tritium wrote: »

You're right, i was reading it wrong. Too many beers. It was 2:48am my time.

tritium wrote: »

not too fond of the credit seeking though.

• Advertisement

not too fond of the credit seeking though.

Why would I be, we still have a wolf to kill. I’ll let yourself and jack have the pelts

Advertisement