Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Can someone other than me read the yoss / barney interactions starting at #344 up until #408, making sure to read each of yoss and barneys posts. Barney shiifts my attention immediatly after #409.

I see potential team mates.

Do you think they could be team mates?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

fixxxer wrote: »
    Normally the Vig stays hidden to as not to get munched? The seer coming out on day 1 has thrown things a bit off kilter.

The Vig says you should open your eyes. The people must be smelling something other than what The Vig is cooking

The Vig says if you open your tiny mind and realise, The Vig is special.

The Vig says he was smart. The wolves would never think The real Vig would come out on day zero. The Vig says the wolves didnt account for me, the peoples Vig.

The Vig says the wolves naively thought my reveal on Day zero to be an NRV looking to draw fire.

The Vig says the wolves chose their victim based off role hunting.

The Vig is here in the flesh and has one more bullet in the chamber,

Do you smell what I am cooking now?

sKeith wrote: »
    Can someone other than me read the yoss / barney interactions starting at #344 up until #408, making sure to read each of yoss and barneys posts. Barney shiifts my attention immediatly after #409.

I see potential team mates.

Do you think they could be team mates?

The Vig sees it, the Vig also sees it being coincidental , hard to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Y0ssar1an going against the Jacks plan to shoot then lynch to stop the wolves hiding in the MFD votes. BK, why did you not go along with The shoot then Lynch idea?

Y0ssar1an going against the Jacks plan to shoot then lynch to stop the wolves hiding in the MFD votes. BK, why did you not go along with The shoot then Lynch idea?

Well if we did, its a potential mislynch. I believed his Flush was evil, but rather she be lynched than shot. Then we would have another peek which thus yielded Barney as being bad.

Had we shot Flush, then who would we lynch..... I wouldnt have lynched Barney, Id of lynched you.

• Advertisement

Lots absent here today, might just take a shot to make things interesting

Gannicus wrote: »
    Right I'm off to go see Venom. See you's later

And seeing as I've already got flack for picking on the new guy, he disappeared last night just as two wolves were killed and hasn't been seen since.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

And seeing as I've already got flack for picking on the new guy, he disappeared last night just as two wolves were killed and hasn't been seen since.

Hmm digging again Fixxxer

But a lot of people are absent, why pick him out....

duffman13 wrote: »
    Hmm digging again Fixxxer

You think I'm tunnelling? You think it's unlikely that with two of the three under pressure they said to the remainder keep your head down and you'll be fine? You've forgotten the EastEnders game so.

• Advertisement

You think I'm tunnelling? You think it's unlikely that with two of the three under pressure they said to the remainder keep your head down and you'll be fine? You've forgotten the EastEnders game so.
    village won the EEs game

village won the EEs game

Yup, but the new kid got right to the end by staying under the radar as long as possible.

I created that game. So no I havent forgotten about it

Yup, but the new kid got right to the end by staying under the radar as long as possible.
    Nigel/mitsuko.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Sorry lads, yesterday was busier than expected and I didn't get a look in at all, catching up

Well, lets make things interesting

From now, I expect every player to contribute to at least 5 posts from this moment on.

So SULLY, if you dont respond with 5 posts in the next hour, outlining your reasons of who you think the last wolf is and why, and also who you trust.

You shall be SHOT

Tick tock

Sorry lads, yesterday was busier than expected and I didn't get a look in at all, catching up

Hurry up, you after Sully in the contribute or be killed game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

It's not a great spot, its people using similar words, probably because his was the last post before I wrote my own.

You trying to pocket is much more suspicious to me.
    Also, fair few people using the "in case I'm munched..." line here when no one has said anything of importance.

First came on the radar from Tesco calling him out for posting similarly to Sully.
    Lunch time catch up time.
    Awks Sulli we posted together again.
    We don't know that BK is the vig but you want him to shoot blindly in to the crowd. Considering the numbers it's possible a villager would be hit if you're wrong.
    Our vig would be out and need to take another almost blind shot before the wolves get him tomorrow.

It's not a great plan.

Fixxxer not mad on shooting Flushy, Barney I think thanked this post too
    Jack Moore wrote: »
    Bk is not the vig, I’m addressing him as he has decided to avatar for the vig and he is asking the questions the vig would ask in order to allow the vig getvthe info he needs

I’m very Capible of reading certain players and I have read flushy and she’s a wolf
    If the vig shoots her they will see and I can give them a second wolf
    It’s an awesome plan
    Because in my skimming I read it as Jack thinking that BK was the vig, and trying to goad him in to firing to get confirmation.

Sticking up for Flushy by throwing shade on Jack/BK
    tritium wrote: »
    That would be dumb. In a game with this format a vig blowing their bolt now isn’t clever. If a seer stays in play for a couple of turns and the vig stays hidden for that time it should be gg

Alternative is vig pops me and then you get everyone’s attention. That’s 1-2 villagers dead from a small number since I’m unsure on your alignment still (in case your wondering I’m the 1 villager in that mix)

Nice of you to be screaming for it though

my thoughts are fixxxer alreaddy read sullys post before posting.
    sully is reacting to being called a wolf, and percieving the reason was low posting.

i dont know what escalation fixxer if reffering to, but if anything, fixxxer did jump onto sullys post re gannicus, not seeing team myself, just somebody who reasd previous post and decided to go with it.

You seem to ignore the fact that the posts are nearly two hours apart.

Keith fairly spot on here, Fixxxer trying to fit in by echoing what Sully had said possibly. Sully and Fixxxer not a team but Fixxxer trying to pocket here.

Asked who he was suspicious of and posted the below
    The new guy maybe? He did have two people call him a wolf and he hasn't shown up since. If he is new then he may be thinking out of sight out of mind.

Jack with his Vig talk makes me suspicious. Maybe he was talking to the vig through you, but maybe he was trying to get the vig to pick off a few villagers.

Going for the newbie and still throwing shade towards Jack who wanted to kill the wolf

duffman13 wrote: »
    Well if he is new and a wolf he would be getting tips from his team mates which in my opinion means he would be more inclined to post more. Picking on the new guy seems like a good wolfy move Fixxxer!
    Maybe maybe. The first time I got a good role my instinct was to hide away from sight.
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Fixxxer picking on the new guy then throwing shade on Jack.

Well business is picking up.

Are you panicing fixxer
    No BK, not panicking. Trying to take part instead of sitting on the sidelines. Who do you have your sights on?
    It's always handy to have the accusations put bluntly in black and white. No sense in being wishy washy.
    I had to go back a bit to find you saying that Lord TSC is a wolf. You stand by that claim still?

Still diverting attention to Tesco
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ill give my take when the times right, Im the man with the gun after all.

The times right now, and your the wolf
    Is this her shade? Must have skimmed passed it while being questioned by Lord TSC.

I think you've confused poking holes in your plan for the Vig with defending flushy. Might wanna read back a little more closely.
    What’s your rwad on flushy
    She's a nonentity to me at the moment. Most people here are. It's been a really slow day so far. Some of the low posters really could do with chipping in.

Conveniently non commital on Flushy
    Who you thinking of voting

Fixxxer happily trying to find out who people are voting for but doesnt want to commit himself to who he is voting for. Doesnt respond to that question
    You say earlier youre sure Lord is a wolf. Repeatedly in fact, but vote for me?

confused.com

Trying to roll suss back on to Lord and away from himself and Flushy
    Barney92 wrote: »
    beakerjoe - comes across as a villager to me, with all this vig talk, saying a fair amount and seeing what happens
    Digital Solitude - came in yesterday with a quick story about his battery and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there
    duffman13 - looks like they think trit is a wolf and may be pocketing them. I can see where they are coming from. It would've been easy not to challenge trit when trit put me above duffman and sully but he did point it out. Could be a wolf acting as I've said before but seems genuine.
    Fixxxer - Had a similar post to sulli and seems to suspect gannicus. One of those who thinks gannicus 'new player' thing is a cover up?
    Gannicus - new player who others seem to think has played before, but I'd be inclined to believe them that this is their first time
    Jack Moore - seems certain of MrsFD, I'm not sure why given the reasoning earlier was that none of her posts were game related until after the munch. That surely is something that could be levelled at a fair few people. Would a wolf be so gung-ho about one player though? Probably not.
    Lord TSC - Believes that I didn't know he was Tesco. Beaker threw out the lord is a wolf comment very early on, but no real reasoning was given for it. Didn't seem to defensive about it, and reacted in a pretty nonchalant manner leading me to think they're good. Don't completely buy their sulli and fixxxer wolf team angle though.
    MrsFlushdraw - Seemed like quite a reaction to Jack's accusations but I've no idea about the history there, if there is any at all.
    sKeith - top poster by a long way, we got in a bit of a debate about when we could lynch him, but other than that I haven't really noticed anythign forceful for him. Asking a lot of questions and for clarifications, which is good but given that I haven't noticed anything too heavy on any players I'm inclined to think that this might be a hide in plain sight type thing.
    Sullivlo - not had too much so far, only really the you get accused for posting too much and too little around here bit. Hopefully will hear more this evening
    Tritium - I don't agree with the subtle interplay bit, but at least they are looking for things and for interactions.
    y0ssar1an22 - a hello and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there

So all in all, I reckon one of the low posters is a wolf, but who I'm not sure about. I'd guess Digi more because of the detail of their story giving a reasoning behind not being here. Then on the other two wolves at this stage I'm thinking that sKeith and fixxxer are top of my list.

What the wolf said which was non commital on Fixxxer but then Fixxxer and Keith are top of his list.
    Will you be voting for Sulli tomorrow then? As you think we share a backroom?
    Obviously if he's a wolf he needs to be killed Jack, but what if he's not and is just a villager trying to be helpful? Do you still think the real vig should shoot them?
    Jack, I don't think I have reacted in any way that makes me a wolf. I think I made it clear why I reacted. You have ALWAYS known what buttons to push and you have ALWAYS like pi$$ing me off. That is why I react.

But if that makes me a wolf, then hang me. But you can pretend all you want that you are not goading me, but some may see through your BS. I admitted to posting fluff on D0, I was not in great shape, but I did my best to get online. Maybe it would have been better if I hadn't then this carp wouldn't be happening.

I am not sure who to vote for, but I know I am not a wolf, but hate jumping on bandwagons as well as I think that is the worst decision ever.

I will happily die tonight to prove you wrong and gloat from the deadroom!
    seriously? you call someone reacting to Tigs and his constant stuff helping him make a case?

I give up!
    Fixxxer didn't come out and say I agree with sulli, but echoed the sentiments.

Barney throwing a little more shade Fixxxers way here
    Are we entertaining the idea that this role claim is real? Or is it a tantrum?

The tantrum post, really odd phrasing and something I can see coming from a panicked backroom
    That would be a very bizarre move for a wolf to pull Yoss. The only way I can see Jack as a wolf now would be if MrsFD was a wolf, and even then it wouldn't be a great move given that we get roles upon death.
    A tantrum ?
    Your posting style doesn't come across as the most even tempered.

Still doesnt trust Jack and says he isnt the most even tempered hence the tantrum remark
    It's either real or Jack is a villager sure enough of himself in reading MrsFD that he'd make the claim to get her shot.

I don't see it being fake, unless their trying to out the real seer but that seems less likely to me.

Don't see it being a tantrum anyway.
    Yeah, we keep the bullet but then I'd say most people will vote for MrsFD if they believe Jack, which doesn't tell us too much.

Duffman, and I'm trying not to get annoyed here because it looks like you are deliberately misreading my posts, but asking BK why he was so sure Lord TSC was a wolf is not throwing shade on Lord TSC, it asking BK to explain why we should lynch someone on something besides IM BK AND WHAT I SAY GOES.

It is also a reasonable question to ask why someone would say one thing and vote another. Or are we again just supposed to let BK do what he wants because he's BK.

Regardsing not been keen on shooting Flushy, I said I'm not keen on shooting anyone blindly. Again you're misrepresenting what I said.

Jack came out as the seer when the argument between him and flushy seemed to be getting personal. I don't think I'm the only one to see it that way? That's why I asked if we, as in we the village as a whole, were going to take things at face value. Look at the way the conversation followed.

sKieth > Would you go with what the seer says?
    MFD > sure
    Jack > Well I'm the seer lol

I do what ever I want, as should everyone.

No fear here

• Advertisement

Look at the way the conversation followed.

sKieth > Would you go with what the seer says?
    MFD > sure
    Jack > Well I'm the seer lol

Jack shares his plan to have the game rapped up last night.

I’m the seer
    I peeked you

I’m sick of this ****e can’t play a bloody game with out you bitching when your caught
    Fall in so
    Can the vig please kill flush so we don’t ruin the vote
    There is an hour left for everyone to do what they are doing
    Yeah I hadn’t but like it’s a game
    And this is ment to be a game for newbs not people freaking out when they are peeked

Vig if you would t mind it’s important the vote happens
    So shoot flushy
    That is correctv
    I’m pretty sure we can get a record tonight
    Make up for last games clean sweep
    Need to shootvfkush so the wolves can’t hidw on her
    Are we entertaining the idea that this role claim is real? Or is it a tantrum?

You call a calculated and measure plan a tantrum.

Any tantrums are from the caught wolf!

All those posts were within minutes of each other and riddled with spelling mistakes, so to me it looked like a tantrum.
    I’m the seer
    I peeked you

I’m sick of this ****e can’t play a bloody game with out you bitching when your caught

Are you telling me that looks like a well balanced reply?

It's all irrelevant anyway as he was right but that's looking at it with hindsight.

fixxxer, beaker, sKeith for full team, voting Fixxxer myself.

Gannicus, I'm willing to go with 33% of your team. If you vote fixxxer, I'll vote with you.

How about just have the vig shoot me and you can look at real options for the lynch?

All those posts were within minutes of each other and riddled with spelling mistakes, so to me it looked like a tantrum.

It's all irrelevant anyway as he was right but that's looking at it with hindsight.

Had you said "well in hindsight it wasnt a tantrum, I just didnt think things through in the heat of the moment" Id have more time for you. It wasnt a tantrum, it was an angry role reveal born out of frustration.

Id like to kill you, only thing is stopping me is the lack of contrubution from players such as Sully, Digi, Trit (today), McGarnacle

While you look guilty, a real wolf may be using you to dig your own grave while they stay out of sight.

How about just have the vig shoot me and you can look at real options for the lynch?

It can be arranged.

I dont see the spelling mistakes anymore, i just read through them, tbh.

What reason did you have to doubt Jack?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Gannicus, I'm willing to go with 33% of your team. If you vote fixxxer, I'll vote with you.

OK.... Well there's only 1 wolf left so lets see what happens at lynch tonight and Munch tomorrow.

<snip>

If you look at the ranking from the lynch vote. two of the top 3 were wolves and Fixxxer is the only one left in that top three and people are already suspicious of him as a Wolfe so why not Use a bullet on him and win the game.
    Player Name |Vote Count | Votes
    MrsFlushdraw | 6 | sKeith, Jack Moore, Lord TSC, Barney92, duffman13, y0ssar1an22
    fixxxer | 3 | Gannicus, beakerjoe, sullivlo
    Gannicus | 1 | fixxxer
    Barney92 | 1 | tritium
    sullivlo | 1 | MrsFlushdraw

Bottom 3 are tied on 1. I shifted your name into the top 3 slot, which is equally correct. Does that change how you would word the above?

• Advertisement

I dont see the spelling mistakes anymore, i just read through them, tbh.

What reason did you have to doubt Jack?

He picked MFD based on day0 fluff. Then without explanation says that if he dies at munch that she should be lynched.
    Morning all
    Betweeen the fight and the afters I didn’t get approval from management for the being on my phone yesterday so no postings
    Wolves have little or nothing to go on but if flushy is a wolf I’m dead so if I’m munched with 0 posts she’s 100% wolfie

This out of literally nowhere. Before a peek would have happened. Why would anyone trust a claim like that?

Advertisement