Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Barney92 wrote: »
    beakerjoe - comes across as a villager to me, with all this vig talk, saying a fair amount and seeing what happens
    Digital Solitude - came in yesterday with a quick story about his battery and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there
    duffman13 - looks like they think trit is a wolf and may be pocketing them. I can see where they are coming from. It would've been easy not to challenge trit when trit put me above duffman and sully but he did point it out. Could be a wolf acting as I've said before but seems genuine.
    Fixxxer - Had a similar post to sulli and seems to suspect gannicus. One of those who thinks gannicus 'new player' thing is a cover up?
    Gannicus - new player who others seem to think has played before, but I'd be inclined to believe them that this is their first time
    Jack Moore - seems certain of MrsFD, I'm not sure why given the reasoning earlier was that none of her posts were game related until after the munch. That surely is something that could be levelled at a fair few people. Would a wolf be so gung-ho about one player though? Probably not.
    Lord TSC - Believes that I didn't know he was Tesco. Beaker threw out the lord is a wolf comment very early on, but no real reasoning was given for it. Didn't seem to defensive about it, and reacted in a pretty nonchalant manner leading me to think they're good. Don't completely buy their sulli and fixxxer wolf team angle though.
    MrsFlushdraw - Seemed like quite a reaction to Jack's accusations but I've no idea about the history there, if there is any at all.
    sKeith - top poster by a long way, we got in a bit of a debate about when we could lynch him, but other than that I haven't really noticed anythign forceful for him. Asking a lot of questions and for clarifications, which is good but given that I haven't noticed anything too heavy on any players I'm inclined to think that this might be a hide in plain sight type thing.
    Sullivlo - not had too much so far, only really the you get accused for posting too much and too little around here bit. Hopefully will hear more this evening
    Tritium - I don't agree with the subtle interplay bit, but at least they are looking for things and for interactions.
    y0ssar1an22 - a hello and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there

So all in all, I reckon one of the low posters is a wolf, but who I'm not sure about. I'd guess Digi more because of the detail of their story giving a reasoning behind not being here. Then on the other two wolves at this stage I'm thinking that sKeith and fixxxer are top of my list.

Having a look back on mrsFs and Barney’s post history. They’ve been quite good at distancing from each other which might tell us it’s a wolf strategy. If so then we’ll probably struggle to link a third wolf, I.e they’re more likely to have ignored or maybe subtly pushed against their teammate. Post above is Barney’s reads from yesterday. The information is probably there but we have no idea if it’s right there or distanced. Some thoughts

SKeith and fixxer named: is he naming a wolf in there for cover later

Glosses completely over any usable read on mrsF. Would he do that on a second wolf too?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

sKeith wrote: »
    Player Name |Vote Count | Votes
    MrsFlushdraw | 6 | sKeith, Jack Moore, Lord TSC, Barney92, duffman13, y0ssar1an22
    fixxxer | 3 | Gannicus, beakerjoe, sullivlo
    Gannicus | 1 | fixxxer
    Barney92 | 1 | tritium
    sullivlo | 1 | MrsFlushdraw

Bottom 3 are tied on 1. I shifted your name into the top 3 slot, which is equally correct. Does that change how you would word the above?

Whats your thoughts on the wolves piling on Flushy? Or you reckon they split the vote? Barney on Flushy other wolf elsewhere?

My vote went after 8:50 so just wondering on Yoss voting after me?

tritium wrote: »
    Having a look back on mrsFs and Barney’s post history. They’ve been quite good at distancing from each other which might tell us it’s a wolf strategy. If so then we’ll probably struggle to link a third wolf, I.e they’re more likely to have ignored or maybe subtly pushed against their teammate. Post above is Barney’s reads from yesterday. The information is probably there but we have no idea if it’s right there or distanced. Some thoughts

SKeith and fixxer named: is he naming a wolf in there for cover later

Glosses completely over any usable read on mrsF. Would he do that on a second wolf too?

Fixxxer named at the end doesnt ring true with what his reasoning behind sKeith. He went in to detail on why he was dodge on Keith which is detailed in comparison to the run down Fixxxer got

duffman13 wrote: »
    Whats your thoughts on the wolves piling on Flushy? Or you reckon they split the vote? Barney on Flushy other wolf elsewhere?

Yo Yoss? Are you a disinterested villager of a low lieing wolf as per Barney the Wolfs description?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Can I point out that Jack also wanted MFD shot so the wolves couldn't hide in her votes and look where Barney has ended up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

My thoughts,

Fixxxer - Not liking his responses today, but he may just be a panicing villager.

Sully - Based off the Flush vote and Sullys non attendence in recent hours. A wolf playing the out of sight out of mind game?

All the rest Ive no real read on. Doesnt mean they are a villager, could all easily be wolves playing a good game.

I would ask for village input but with half of the village absent, i might just use my last bullet as I see fit.

Would be interested also in explanations of their choice from the three who voted fixxer. What did they base it on from yesterday’s play position

Would be interested also in explanations of their choice from the three who voted fixxer. What did they base it on from yesterday’s play position

That’s @Gannicus, beakerjoe, sullivlo

That’s @Gannicus, beakerjoe, sullivlo

The Vig says he needs not explain himself, The Vig is obviously a villager

Fixxxer named at the end doesnt ring true with what his reasoning behind sKeith. He went in to detail on why he was dodge on Keith which is detailed in comparison to the run down Fixxxer got

Interesting spot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Thats the reason I went looking through yoss's posts.
    I voted at 4pm Sunday.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    My thoughts,

Fixxxer - Not liking his responses today, but he may just be a panicing villager.

oh ffs ye been at me all day. Shoot me and start looking for plan B because you'll need another lynch target tonight.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Can I point out that Jack also wanted MFD shot so the wolves couldn't hide in her votes and look where Barney has ended up.

You can point it out alright, Can you also point out where you said Jack was spot on with this idea? I dont recall you saying it

The Vig says he needs not explain himself, The Vig is obviously a villager

Then vig should explain himself like a good villager

sKeith wrote: »
    Thats the reason I went looking through yoss's posts.
    I voted at 4pm Sunday.

Jesus, thats unwavering commitment right there :pac:

The Vig says its a pointless exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

beakerjoe - Vig or nrv, think the real vig would probably have shot him by now if they doubted him too.
    duffman13 - I thought Duffers and Trit may have been a team based on a few interactions with sK early on. A lot of his other posts fall in line with my own suspicions so hes good read for now.
    Fixxxer - Strong argument being made that hes the last wolf, fits well and works with him trying to pocket Sully. Imo their posts look more like a team than one trying to pocket the other.
    Gannicus - Odd FFA last night given the circumstance, someone else already called it out. Not much other than that, neutral read.
    Lord TSC - Was quite suss of his D1, had a few posts later in the day (iirc) that were pointed at sK for little reasoning, good posting following that and had a good reaction to Jacks bluff so village read for now.
    sKeith - Strongest villager read after BJ, speaks for itself esp with Jacks spot of sK spotting Jack
    Sullivlo - Neutral read, hasn't posted a lot pertaining to the game, not that I saw anyways, very little stands out. Referring to Fixxx as her echo seemed pockety to me at the time, unsure now seeing the case build against fixxx.
    Tritium - Called a wolf team very early on, think he got one name there, I felt at the time it could have been distancing, esp after a very wordy D1, I found his posts hard to break down early on but got villageryier throughout the day. Neutral read so far.
    y0ssar1an22 - FA of a read, same as Sully with v little standing out.

Im thinking the vig should grow a set of balls and back his gut today. We have no FFAs from yesterday really, the lynch was an easy one following Jacks peek and subsequent reveal, we got some things to go on.

Fixxxer is dodgy by his responses and his actions yesterday yet he is here trying to bat them away.

Yoss is dodgy by his vote timing but isnt engaging.

Digi along with others have said little to nothing of note!

beakerjoe - Vig or nrv, think the real vig would probably have shot him by now if they doubted him too.
    duffman13 - I thought Duffers and Trit may have been a team based on a few interactions with sK early on. A lot of his other posts fall in line with my own suspicions so hes good read for now.
    Fixxxer - Strong argument being made that hes the last wolf, fits well and works with him trying to pocket Sully. Imo their posts look more like a team than one trying to pocket the other.
    Gannicus - Odd FFA last night given the circumstance, someone else already called it out. Not much other than that, neutral read.
    Lord TSC - Was quite suss of his D1, had a few posts later in the day (iirc) that were pointed at sK for little reasoning, good posting following that and had a good reaction to Jacks bluff so village read for now.
    sKeith - Strongest villager read after BJ, speaks for itself esp with Jacks spot of sK spotting Jack
    Sullivlo - Neutral read, hasn't posted a lot pertaining to the game, not that I saw anyways, very little stands out. Referring to Fixxx as her echo seemed pockety to me at the time, unsure now seeing the case build against fixxx.
    Tritium - Called a wolf team very early on, think he got one name there, I felt at the time it could have been distancing, esp after a very wordy D1, I found his posts hard to break down early on but got villageryier throughout the day. Neutral read so far.

Hmm

The Vig says its a pointless exercise.

No it’s not

I don’t just want to clear or damn the three players here, I want to understand what you think you saw. That helps with understanding how players have interacted

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    beakerjoe - comes across as a villager to me, with all this vig talk, saying a fair amount and seeing what happens
    Digital Solitude - came in yesterday with a quick story about his battery and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there
    duffman13 - looks like they think trit is a wolf and may be pocketing them. I can see where they are coming from. It would've been easy not to challenge trit when trit put me above duffman and sully but he did point it out. Could be a wolf acting as I've said before but seems genuine.
    Fixxxer - Had a similar post to sulli and seems to suspect gannicus. One of those who thinks gannicus 'new player' thing is a cover up?
    Gannicus - new player who others seem to think has played before, but I'd be inclined to believe them that this is their first time
    Jack Moore - seems certain of MrsFD, I'm not sure why given the reasoning earlier was that none of her posts were game related until after the munch. That surely is something that could be levelled at a fair few people. Would a wolf be so gung-ho about one player though? Probably not.
    Lord TSC - Believes that I didn't know he was Tesco. Beaker threw out the lord is a wolf comment very early on, but no real reasoning was given for it. Didn't seem to defensive about it, and reacted in a pretty nonchalant manner leading me to think they're good. Don't completely buy their sulli and fixxxer wolf team angle though.
    MrsFlushdraw - Seemed like quite a reaction to Jack's accusations but I've no idea about the history there, if there is any at all.
    sKeith - top poster by a long way, we got in a bit of a debate about when we could lynch him, but other than that I haven't really noticed anythign forceful for him. Asking a lot of questions and for clarifications, which is good but given that I haven't noticed anything too heavy on any players I'm inclined to think that this might be a hide in plain sight type thing.
    Sullivlo - not had too much so far, only really the you get accused for posting too much and too little around here bit. Hopefully will hear more this evening
    Tritium - I don't agree with the subtle interplay bit, but at least they are looking for things and for interactions.
    y0ssar1an22 - a hello and nothing since, disinterested villager or low-lying wolf - not sure yet but need a bit more to go on there

So all in all, I reckon one of the low posters is a wolf, but who I'm not sure about. I'd guess Digi more because of the detail of their story giving a reasoning behind not being here. Then on the other two wolves at this stage I'm thinking that sKeith and fixxxer are top of my list.

Nice lists

Im thinking the vig should grow a set of balls and back his gut today. We have no FFAs from yesterday really, the lynch was an easy one following Jacks peek and subsequent reveal, we got some things to go on.

Fixxxer is dodgy by his responses and his actions yesterday yet he is here trying to bat them away.

Yoss is dodgy by his vote timing but isnt engaging.

Digi along with others have said little to nothing of note!

The Vig shoots when needed, no need to waste a bullet yet. I am around until tomorrow morning.

You wouldn't be a wolf trying to encourage me to shoot an innocent would you?

Then go, , my bad ,sorry fixxer.....'

Hmmmmmmm

The Vig shoots when needed, no need to waste a bullet yet. I am around until tomorrow morning.

You wouldn't be a wolf trying to encourage me to shoot an innocent would you?

Then go, , my bad ,sorry fixxer.....'

Hmmmmmmm

Just not used to a vig who needs this much hand holding, if you can smell what im cooking here! I prefer when you speak about yourself in the 3rd person. Shoot Fixxxer or Digi or Yoss, id hold none of them against you. I wouldnt be apologising to fixxxer, I didnt make him post what he posted yesterday

Im happy to let Fixxxer fight his way out, if he manages to do so then someone has become more dodgylooking than him.

If he doesnt, hes lynched. I can use my bullet on someone else after 9

Whats the rush Duffs?

Nice lists

Yeah, noticed too. Wouldn’t tie in well with digis absence usually if it wasn’t for the fact he’s around today

Just not used to a vig who needs this much hand holding, if you can smell what im cooking here! I prefer when you speak about yourself in the 3rd person. Shoot Fixxxer or Digi or Yoss, id hold none of them against you. I wouldnt be apologising to fixxxer, I didnt make him post what he posted yesterday

Dont make me laugh, hand holding...... I call it being reserved. No need to make rash judgments, ket Fixxxer defend himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Nice lists

Weak Duffers, I missed D1 altogether so spewing my reads is by far the best way to play from here. Question or dig into my reads, the fact that myself and a caught wolf are the only ones to do full lists is a stupid and lazy way to throw some shade.

How about I kill you then we lynch Fixxxer

Weak Duffers, I missed D1 altogether so spewing my reads is by far the best way to play from here. Question or dig into my reads, the fact that myself and a caught wolf are the only ones to do full lists is a stupid and lazy way to throw some shade.

Hey im just noticing the lack of line breaks in a block of text, pre made in your finest backroom brewery!

• Advertisement

I wouldnt be apologising to fixxxer, I didnt make him post what he posted yesterday

You posted a whole list of why I'm a wolf based on what you wanted people to think I said, not what I actually said.

Advertisement