Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    How about I kill you then we lynch Fixxxer

Cool! Pew Pew

Veiled threats are not becoming of you BK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

beakerjoe - Vig or nrv, think the real vig would probably have shot him by now if they doubted him too.
    duffman13 - I thought Duffers and Trit may have been a team based on a few interactions with sK early on. A lot of his other posts fall in line with my own suspicions so hes good read for now.
    Fixxxer - Strong argument being made that hes the last wolf, fits well and works with him trying to pocket Sully. Imo their posts look more like a team than one trying to pocket the other.
    Gannicus - Odd FFA last night given the circumstance, someone else already called it out. Not much other than that, neutral read.
    Lord TSC - Was quite suss of his D1, had a few posts later in the day (iirc) that were pointed at sK for little reasoning, good posting following that and had a good reaction to Jacks bluff so village read for now.
    sKeith - Strongest villager read after BJ, speaks for itself esp with Jacks spot of sK spotting Jack
    Sullivlo - Neutral read, hasn't posted a lot pertaining to the game, not that I saw anyways, very little stands out. Referring to Fixxx as her echo seemed pockety to me at the time, unsure now seeing the case build against fixxx.
    Tritium - Called a wolf team very early on, think he got one name there, I felt at the time it could have been distancing, esp after a very wordy D1, I found his posts hard to break down early on but got villageryier throughout the day. Neutral read so far.
    y0ssar1an22 - FA of a read, same as Sully with v little standing out.

You do know that its impossible for fixxxer and sulli to be a team??

fixxxer wrote: »
    Can I point out that Jack also wanted MFD shot so the wolves couldn't hide in her votes and look where Barney has ended up.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    You can point it out alright, Can you also point out where you said Jack was spot on with this idea? I dont recall you saying it
    You posted a whole list of why I'm a wolf based on what you wanted people to think I said, not what I actually said.

You also only reply to what you want to! You didnt want Flushy shot last night before the lynch? Why?

sKeith wrote: »

Why would a team be trying to pocket each other aswell? Strange description

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Yeah, just thought teamwork was more likely when I was reading through. Its why I'm not sold on Fixxxer being a wolf

• Advertisement

You posted a whole list of why I'm a wolf based on what you wanted people to think I said, not what I actually said.
    Can you back this up with quote of what you said and what they said.

If they're a team, both are wolves, impossible but thats what I took team from their postings.

Given they cant be a team, next best thing is one trying to pocket the other, I'm not sure who's doing the pocketing, to me it looks like their both at it.

If they're a team, both are wolves, impossible but thats what I took team from their postings.

Given they cant be a team, next best thing is one trying to pocket the other, I'm not sure who's doing the pocketing, to me it looks like their both at it.

Apologies, read that wrong! Nothing to see here :o

Also you should never post again, that post count is brilliant 11,111. Time to retire the Digi account

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Cool! Pew Pew

Veiled threats are not becoming of you BK
    You'll be sorry when I kills ya

• Advertisement

Whats strikes me as strange is that Digi is no stranger to this game, a veteran if you will.

Trit have you anythingto say regarding my reads, or who would you like to see shot or lynched?

Also you should never post again, that post count is brilliant 11,111. Time to retire the Digi account

I ruined it sorry, ill go ti 12,345 just for you Duffers

Whats strikes me as strange is that Digi is no stranger to this game, a veteran if you will.

Ive clarified this, have you thoughts to post or just mulling?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

You also only reply to what you want to! You didnt want Flushy shot last night before the lynch? Why?

Please show me the exact post where I said don't shoot flushy.

Can you back this up with quote of what you said and what they said.

I don't have time to go through the entire thread but I've already answered Duffman on this.
    Duffman, and I'm trying not to get annoyed here because it looks like you are deliberately misreading my posts, but asking BK why he was so sure Lord TSC was a wolf is not throwing shade on Lord TSC, it asking BK to explain why we should lynch someone on something besides IM BK AND WHAT I SAY GOES.

It is also a reasonable question to ask why someone would say one thing and vote another. Or are we again just supposed to let BK do what he wants because he's BK.

Regardsing not been keen on shooting Flushy, I said I'm not keen on shooting anyone blindly. Again you're misrepresenting what I said.

Jack came out as the seer when the argument between him and flushy seemed to be getting personal. I don't think I'm the only one to see it that way? That's why I asked if we, as in we the village as a whole, were going to take things at face value. Look at the way the conversation followed.

sKieth > Would you go with what the seer says?
    MFD > sure
    Jack > Well I'm the seer lol

Gannicus wrote: »
    So when do we all vote on Skieth being a wolf??? :-D
    Are you a wolf bussing a fellow wolf for street cred?

So, you think wolf|sKeith would allow newcomer wolf|gannicus to bus him?

Can you give me the reasons you think Gannicus is a wolf?

Ive clarified this, have you thoughts to post or just mulling?

My thoughts on you

Well you haven’t been active until today, its day 2. You buzz on to say your online now and catching up, and to be fair you appear to have done just that and caught up. (Well you may be a wolf who has watched on from a far, but to be fair I don’t think that’s your style.)

My judgment is reserved on you until I see you interact more, are you planning on sticking around for a bit?

Well, if I was a wolf, and alone with a new wolf. I could see merit in him bussing me. I certainly wouldnt bus him. (though Necro would disagree)

My thoughts on you

Well you haven’t been active until today, its day 2. You buzz on to say your online now and catching up, and to be fair you appear to have done just that and caught up. (Well you may be a wolf who has watched on from a far, but to be fair I don’t think that’s your style.)

My judgment is reserved on you until I see you interact more, are you planning on sticking around for a bit?

I meant on the readlist as opposed to myself but thats 100, Im planning on hanging around alright.

Have you a weighted suspect or shortlist for the lynch tonight?

• Advertisement

Low poster, comes right out of the gate with hey you sure seem wolfy. Made me think of myself in previous games trying to look inconspicuous.

Low poster, comes right out of the gate with hey you sure seem wolfy. Made me think of myself in previous games trying to look inconspicuous.

Gannicus wrote: »
    Grand. I'll just have to grab the bull by the horns I suppose.
    Maybe he was just pulling the bulls by the horns, like he said he would.

I meant on the readlist as opposed to myself but thats 100, Im planning on hanging around alright.

Have you a weighted suspect or shortlist for the lynch tonight?

In relation to your read list or would you like my own? (or both)

As the only confirmed villager, would it be best to lay my thoughts out there or keep them close to my chest? I’m thinking I’m should keep my guard up for now. I’m reading what others are saying and making my list.

I am concerned about Lords absence and Sullivans no show.

Lord in particular. I was just rustling trees when I initially accused him of being a wolf. The lack of input from these two concerns me.

As the only confirmed villager, would it be best to lay my thoughts out there or keep them close to my chest? I’m thinking I’m should keep my guard up for now. I’m reading what others are saying and making my list.

Lord in particular. I was just rustling trees when I initially accused him of being a wolf. The lack of input from these two concerns me.

As long as you have it posted by 09:59

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Trit have you anythingto say regarding my reads, or who would you like to see shot or lynched?

At the moment I’d be suggesting holding the shot till post lynch. From my perspective I’m trying to figure what’s more likely, a slow burning wolf or an active one. Once I settle on that I might have a better suggestion who to target.

As long as you have it posted by 09:59

Sure we have 2 kills before then, Im in no rush. I wont be pressured into making any judgment by you or Duffs or whom ever.

tritium wrote: »
    At the moment I’d be suggesting holding the shot till post lynch. From my perspective I’m trying to figure what’s more likely, a slow burning wolf or an active one. Once I settle on that I might have a better suggestion who to target.

Im thinking the same, yes I could just blow Fixxxer or Yoss or anyone away, but I will have more knowledge at 9:59 tomorrow to base my decision on. Its day 2, whats the hurry to blow my bullets.

Ive noted a few villagers have been eager to see me pull the trigger today, Duffs in particular.

You are not a confirmed villager yet.
    You are somebody who has claimed vig and the vig has not killed.
    If somebody else shows up vig, you're next to be lynched.
    If you know you are vig, then you have that reassurance, but don't go claiming confirmed when you are not, you will be validated on your death, and lynched straight away if somebody else turns over as vig before you.

The wolf already knows everything, so spill what you know, holding back is wolfie in this situation.

Duffman is my lynch vote if anyone cares, for his persistent twisting of my words.

• Advertisement

You are not a confirmed villager yet.
    You are somebody who has claimed vig and the vig has not killed.
    If somebody else shows up vig, you're next to be lynched.
    If you know you are vig, then you have that reassurance, but don't go claiming confirmed when you are not, you will be validated on your death, and lynched straight away if somebody else turns over as vig before you.

The wolf already knows everything, so spill what you know, holding back is wolfie in this situation.

So who killed Barney?

"Barney has been killed via an outbreak of SARS"

Sorry it was SARS, not my bullet.

For someone so wise, your not seeing whats right in front of you.

The Vig FINALLY has come back to <insert place name>

Advertisement