Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

sKeith wrote: »
    You are not a confirmed villager yet.
    You are somebody who has claimed vig and the vig has not killed.
    If somebody else shows up vig, you're next to be lynched.
    If you know you are vig, then you have that reassurance, but don't go claiming confirmed when you are not, you will be validated on your death, and lynched straight away if somebody else turns over as vig before you.

The wolf already knows everything, so spill what you know, holding back is wolfie in this situation.

Im confirmed, you're just in stubborn pedantic mode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

beakerjoe wrote: »
    So who killed Barney?

"Barney has been killed via an outbreak of SARS"

Sorry it was SARS, not my bullet.

For someone so wise, your not seeing whats right in front of you.

The Vig FINALLY has come back to <insert place name>

The vig killed barney.

Im confirmed, you're just in stubborn pedantic mode

Im always pedantic, thats how i play this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

tritium wrote: »
    At the moment I’d be suggesting holding the shot till post lynch. From my perspective I’m trying to figure what’s more likely, a slow burning wolf or an active one. Once I settle on that I might have a better suggestion who to target.

Im not asking BJ to shoot who you say, im looking for your suspects and why

fixxxer wrote: »
    Duffman is my lynch vote if anyone cares, for his persistent twisting of my words.

I care x

• Advertisement

I don't have time to go through the entire thread but I've already answered Duffman on this.

tbh, i don't really get the twisting, but we go for you in honour of jack, then if you flip villager, we go for duffman in honour of you. Would that plan make you happy. Village win if either of you are the last wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Sport,I’m confused here. Did you ask a question I missed? I didn’t actually ask to have anyone shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tbh, i don't really get the twisting, but we go for you in honour of jack, then if you flip villager, we go for duffman in honour of you. Would that plan make you happy. Village win if either of you are the last wolf.

How do you not get the twisting? Asking why BK thinks Lord is a wolf is not throwing shade on lord.

Sport,I’m confused here. Did you ask a question I missed? I didn’t actually ask to have anyone shot.

Ah ok get you now!

How do you not get the twisting? Asking why BK thinks Lord is a wolf is not throwing shade on lord.

You seemed to think that lord deserved the vote more than you.
    confused.com

• Advertisement

You seemed to think that lord deserved the vote more than you.
    confused.com

To be fair, thats not a wolfy trait, its a survival trait. No one likes dying on day 1 lynch without a fight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sorry had to step away for a bit. You were deflecting not throwing shade. Poor choice of words in a very long post I put up. You were deflecting a lot. Listen im voting you, Ive decided on that based on what Jack said yesterday and you have reinforced it today. If I am wrong, I dont mind being next to die after you! I dont trust you, simple as that!

Im thinking the same, yes I could just blow Fixxxer or Yoss or anyone away, but I will have more knowledge at 9:59 tomorrow to base my decision on. Its day 2, whats the hurry to blow my bullets.

Ive noted a few villagers have been eager to see me pull the trigger today, Duffs in particular.

I dont think my tone on the vig shooting has changed since yesterday. Its always been a dream of mine to be the vig! Id be very trigger happy

To be fair, thats not a wolfy trait, its a survival trait. No one likes dying on day 1 lynch without a fight
    fixxxer voted gannicus.
    gannicus voted fixxxer.

If fixxxer was fighting for survival, theyed have voted mfd.

Ok apologies when I answered before I for some reason thought it was from bj and not you

beakerjoe - Vig or nrv, think the real vig would probably have shot him by now if they doubted him too.
    duffman13 - I thought Duffers and Trit may have been a team based on a few interactions with sK early on. A lot of his other posts fall in line with my own suspicions so hes good read for now.
    Fixxxer - Strong argument being made that hes the last wolf, fits well and works with him trying to pocket Sully. Imo their posts look more like a team than one trying to pocket the other.
    Gannicus - Odd FFA last night given the circumstance, someone else already called it out. Not much other than that, neutral read.
    Lord TSC - Was quite suss of his D1, had a few posts later in the day (iirc) that were pointed at sK for little reasoning, good posting following that and had a good reaction to Jacks bluff so village read for now.
    sKeith - Strongest villager read after BJ, speaks for itself esp with Jacks spot of sK spotting Jack
    Sullivlo - Neutral read, hasn't posted a lot pertaining to the game, not that I saw anyways, very little stands out. Referring to Fixxx as her echo seemed pockety to me at the time, unsure now seeing the case build against fixxx.
    Tritium - Called a wolf team very early on, think he got one name there, I felt at the time it could have been distancing, esp after a very wordy D1, I found his posts hard to break down early on but got villageryier throughout the day. Neutral read so far.
    y0ssar1an22 - FA of a read, same as Sully with v little standing out.

Your reads; structurally similar to beakers reads but I’m not sure I should read too much into that. Wondering how you tagged duff and I as a team given I tagged him as a wolf with Barney. Still struggling with that one btw. Also unsure how you’ve come down to preferring sully over fixxer as village. Lot of null type reads on admittedly low posters. Would appreciate, given you missed a few days, if you could give a “gut read” based of their day1 posts

Trit have you anythingto say regarding my reads, or who would you like to see shot or lynched?

Don’t want anyone shot yet, too much to figure out still. We do have alynchtonight though. Hinges on the question of slow burn or mouthy wolf.

Is duffman a pairing for Barney yesterday
    Grannicis, is he a wolf coasting as newbie
    Sully had a bad opening imho and now may as well not be here

Given we got two wolves quickly with low levels of actual investigation even the most proactive and loud villager can’t claim to be particularly helpful in where we are, so basically we’re now playing mountainous against a lone sk with a bit of early evidence that might help and a bullet left

fixxxer voted gannicus.
    gannicus voted fixxxer.

If fixxxer was fighting for survival, theyed have voted mfd.

I voted Gannicus because I had him and jack named in thread as who I had my eye on. Jack was seer so I voted Gannicus.

The new guy maybe? He did have two people call him a wolf and he hasn't shown up since. If he is new then he may be thinking out of sight out of mind.

Jack with his Vig talk makes me suspicious. Maybe he was talking to the vig through you, but maybe he was trying to get the vig to pick off a few villagers.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Well if he is new and a wolf he would be getting tips from his team mates which in my opinion means he would be more inclined to post more. Picking on the new guy seems like a good wolfy move Fixxxer!
    Maybe maybe. The first time I got a good role my instinct was to hide away from sight.

Getting a good role alone is different than getting a bad role as a new player. He had a support team around if he was a wolf. If he is new and got a good role as you put it, why would you then call him out on thread for being a potential wolf when at that stage he could have been the seer or vig if he was playing the way you played.

Doesnt add up to me

Ok apologies when I answered before I for some reason thought it was from bj and not you

Your reads; structurally similar to beakers reads but I’m not sure I should read too much into that. Wondering how you tagged duff and I as a team given I tagged him as a wolf with Barney. Still struggling with that one btw. Also unsure how you’ve come down to preferring sully over fixxer as village. Lot of null type reads on admittedly low posters. Would appreciate, given you missed a few days, if you could give a “gut read” based of their day1 posts

Don’t want anyone shot yet, too much to figure out still. We do have alynchtonight though. Hinges on the question of slow burn or mouthy wolf.

Given we got two wolves quickly with low levels of actual investigation even the most proactive and loud villager can’t claim to be particularly helpful in where we are, so basically we’re now playing mountainous against a lone sk with a bit of early evidence that might help and a bullet left

Beakers read should say Barney’s reads....

Sorry had to step away for a bit. You were deflecting not throwing shade. Poor choice of words in a very long post I put up. You were deflecting a lot. Listen im voting you, Ive decided on that based on what Jack said yesterday and you have reinforced it today. If I am wrong, I dont mind being next to die after you! I dont trust you, simple as that!

So I wasn't throwing shade even though that's what you said was Wolfy about my behaviour? Convenient that. Seems like youve been called on your nonsense and now you're backtracking.

BK stated several times very clearly that Lord was a wolf. All I did was ask him to state why he thought this. Deflection? Don't be ridiculous. The only deflection I see here is you scrambling to change your story.

So I wasn't throwing shade even though that's what you said was Wolfy about my behaviour? Convenient that. Seems like youve been called on your nonsense and now you're backtracking.

BK stated several times very clearly that Lord was a wolf. All I did was ask him to state why he thought this. Deflection? Don't be ridiculous. The only deflection I see here is you scrambling to change your story.

Im not changing my story, I changed a word! Shoot you lynch me, or shoot me lynch you. Its all the same to me. Ive gone in on you at this point so if you come back good im the next dead and vice versa. Your evasive and have been since yesterday and the pressure came on you and Flushy

• Advertisement

Wheres your lynch vote currently at tonight?

Im not changing my story, I changed a word! Shoot you lynch me, or shoot me lynch you. Its all the same to me. Ive gone in on you at this point so if you come back good im the next dead and vice versa. Your evasive and have been since yesterday and the pressure came on you and Flushy

You still haven't shown me the post where I said don't shoot flushy. Again, I'm not the evasive one here buddy.

Jack Moore wrote: »
    I had to change mine :(
    Youbsgooting flushy or what ?
    Well since they are wolves it makes sense really
    Avoid avoid
    We don't know that BK is the vig but you want him to shoot blindly in to the crowd. Considering the numbers it's possible a villager would be hit if you're wrong.
    Our vig would be out and need to take another almost blind shot before the wolves get him tomorrow.

It's not a great plan.
    Bk is not the vig, I’m addressing him as he has decided to avatar for the vig and he is asking the questions the vig would ask in order to allow the vig getvthe info he needs

I’m very Capible of reading certain players and I have read flushy and she’s a wolf
    If the vig shoots her they will see and I can give them a second wolf
    It’s an awesome plan

The above is from about one o clock yesterday, I know what you are at here but as soon as Jack said shoot Flushy you said dont shoot blindly into the crowd. He made a call and you made a panic wolf call
    You still haven't shown me the post where I said don't shoot flushy. Again, I'm not the evasive one here buddy.

If anyone goes back and reads from 1pm yesterday, you post saying not to shoot into the crowd, Flushy comes in a short time later, you disappear, Flushy posts a couple of times and melts back into obscurity then you post some more.

I had to change mine frown.png
    Youbsgooting flushy or what ?
    We don't know that BK is the vig but you want him to shoot blindly in to the crowd. Considering the numbers it's possible a villager would be hit if you're wrong.
    Our vig would be out and need to take another almost blind shot before the wolves get him tomorrow.

It's not a great plan.

I'm voting fixxxer tonight.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Apologies for my absence today. Had to go out at 7 this morning and only back in the door.

Reading back over, I can't say I'm massively changed my stance from where I was last night. Namely...
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    I reckon the wolves spread their votes? So Barney voted in the wagon. Leaving Ganny, Sully, Fixxer and Trit.

I don't know if a wolf would make a mistake like Sully did in the BG, maybe.

So order of suspicions.

Fixxer
    Ganny (voted on Fix, in case a different wagon formed?)
    Sully
    Trit (voted Barney before Barney was outed; would a wolf vote a fellow wolf like that? Doubtful...)

I'd especially worry that they spread out after Jack made a point of repeating the argument that not shooting MrsF would just let the wolves pile on MrsF.

Reading over whats been said, the majority of focus seems to have been on Fixxxer trying to argue his case, but the main worry I have is summed up a bit by posts like this one:

If I was under the spotlight, I'd be working hard to find alternatives.

Instead, while he's trying to steer back at me a bit, he's trying to frame it as others having issues, rather than identifying the issues himself. Especially since he keeps drawing back to "Beaker said TSC is a wolf, why!". He did that after two posts, so he knows there's literally no reason Beaker would have harked on that hard now. The only reasoning would be, at this point, if Beaker was a wolf laying an early claim for seer. Which I don't believe for a second. Its a weird point to try to hang on to. A weird hill to die on.

The other three haven't really posted a huge amount. There's a chance that's cause one is a wolf and is willing to sit back and let Fixxer dig his own grave a bit. But there's been no part of Fixxer's posts today that draw my attention away from him.

So my main fears continue to lie on Fixxer and unless there's drastic evidence to convince me otherwise, I'd probably be voting him tonight.

The above is from about one o clock yesterday, I know what you are at here but as soon as Jack said shoot Flushy you said dont shoot blindly into the crowd. He made a call and you made a panic wolf call

If anyone goes back and reads from 1pm yesterday, you post saying not to shoot into the crowd, Flushy comes in a short time later, you disappear, Flushy posts a couple of times and melts back into obscurity then you post some more.

Querying if shooting blindly in to the village is a good idea is a reasonable question on day one with so many unknowns. At that point Jack was not the seer he was unknown. Since when is advising a little caution a carzy idea. And of course I didn't actually say don't shoot flushy as you so confidently proclaimed.

I think you smelled a bandwagon and tried to give it a push to run me over except now you're out in the open being shown changing what I said and changing your story.

You named Barney, Duff and Sully, I don't think it's a mad thought to suspect a wolf of throwing names on D1, one of whom is a teammate. The thought hit me when I was reading through, and forgot Barney was on the list when posting my reads. As I said earlier I'm spewing my reads as I read the thread in one go so the like of that I'm only catching now as nonsense.

Don't prefer Sully as village but Fixxxer has posted more so is automatically easier to read. Can't give a gut read or I'd have done so, my T3 wolves are Sully, Yoss and Fixxxer, given theres **** all to go off on two of them I can't give gut reads, they're just the most likely to be wolves imo.

My thinking is the lack of input from Sully and Lord today and Digi from before 4bells today, gives me little read on those 3 currently. Cant help feeling Fixxxer may be a villager digging his own grave, Lord knows Ive been there.

(Lord as in God not Lord as in Tescos)

Querying if shooting blindly in to the village is a good idea is a reasonable question on day one with so many unknowns. At that point Jack was not the seer he was unknown. Since when is advising a little caution a carzy idea. And of course I didn't actually say don't shoot flushy as you so confidently proclaimed.

I think you smelled a bandwagon and tried to give it a push to run me over except now you're out in the open being shown changing what I said and changing your story.

You specifically replied to Jack, you also used flawed logic which makes it a panic call in my eyes. Do you think I'm the last wolf?

• Advertisement

Lord TSC is a wolf
    Lynch the lord
    Lord is not to be trusted
    Is this your reaction? Or are you gonna let your wolf buddies fight your battles?
    I stand by my claim, lynch Lord
    Im good with Lord, ill leave Keith for now. We can lynch him after Lord
    Defensive wolf is defensive
    Its McGarnacle..... hes trying to eat lunch here.

Lord will be eating lunch soon, as hes a wolf
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Apologies for my absence today. Had to go out at 7 this morning and only back in the door.

Reading back over, I can't say I'm massively changed my stance from where I was last night. Namely...

I'd especially worry that they spread out after Jack made a point of repeating the argument that not shooting MrsF would just let the wolves pile on MrsF.

Reading over whats been said, the majority of focus seems to have been on Fixxxer trying to argue his case, but the main worry I have is summed up a bit by posts like this one:

If I was under the spotlight, I'd be working hard to find alternatives.

Instead, while he's trying to steer back at me a bit, he's trying to frame it as others having issues, rather than identifying the issues himself. Especially since he keeps drawing back to "Beaker said TSC is a wolf, why!". He did that after two posts, so he knows there's literally no reason Beaker would have harked on that hard now. The only reasoning would be, at this point, if Beaker was a wolf laying an early claim for seer. Which I don't believe for a second. Its a weird point to try to hang on to. A weird hill to die on.

The other three haven't really posted a huge amount. There's a chance that's cause one is a wolf and is willing to sit back and let Fixxer dig his own grave a bit. But there's been no part of Fixxer's posts today that draw my attention away from him.

So my main fears continue to lie on Fixxer and unless there's drastic evidence to convince me otherwise, I'd probably be voting him tonight.

All claims from BK that Lord was a wolf. All without any evidence as to why. Yet I'm the wolfy one for askying why lord??

I'll say it loudly so everyone gets it this time.

I WAS NOT IMPLYING LORD WAS A WOLF I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY BK WAS SO SURE HE WAS.

Advertisement