Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

fixxxer wrote: »
    All claims from BK that Lord was a wolf. All without any evidence as to why. Yet I'm the wolfy one for askying why lord??

I'll say it loudly so everyone gets it this time.

I WAS NOT IMPLYING LORD WAS A WOLF I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY BK WAS SO SURE HE WAS.

Deflection

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

fixxxer wrote: »
    All claims from BK that Lord was a wolf. All without any evidence as to why. Yet I'm the wolfy one for askying why lord??

I'll say it loudly so everyone gets it this time.

I WAS NOT IMPLYING LORD WAS A WOLF I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY BK WAS SO SURE HE WAS.

In all seriousness, he was looking for a reaction. Tesco was triggering a few people in early game!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

duffman13 wrote: »
    In all seriousness, he was looking for a reaction. Tesco was triggering a few people in early game!

BK literally called me out based on a word and a gif :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »

The Vig says, he looked the village up and down and said to himself, Im the Vig, Ill do my best to look like an NRV drawing fire to avoid the first munch. So I just revealed hoping the wolves wouldnt buy it. I didnt want to sit on the fence either, as that could indicate I was roled. So I accussed Lord to not only get the wolves off my scent for munch but to see his reactions and those around me.

Lord TSC wrote: »

It was actually for no reason at all. I randomly picked on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Well, lets make things interesting

From now, I expect every player to contribute to at least 5 posts from this moment on.

So SULLY, if you dont respond with 5 posts in the next hour, outlining your reasons of who you think the last wolf is and why, and also who you trust.

You shall be SHOT

Tick tock

Harsh! I don’t have the ability to post in the daytime all of the time :(
    tritium wrote: »
    Would be interested also in explanations of their choice from the three who voted fixxer. What did they base it on from yesterday’s play position

I voted for fixxer because he was making me look bad. Too much airtime was given to the “he said she said” thing, so I decided to vote for him. I’m still not sure that he is good.
    beakerjoe - Vig or nrv, think the real vig would probably have shot him by now if they doubted him too.
    duffman13 - I thought Duffers and Trit may have been a team based on a few interactions with sK early on. A lot of his other posts fall in line with my own suspicions so hes good read for now.
    Fixxxer - Strong argument being made that hes the last wolf, fits well and works with him trying to pocket Sully. Imo their posts look more like a team than one trying to pocket the other.
    Gannicus - Odd FFA last night given the circumstance, someone else already called it out. Not much other than that, neutral read.
    Lord TSC - Was quite suss of his D1, had a few posts later in the day (iirc) that were pointed at sK for little reasoning, good posting following that and had a good reaction to Jacks bluff so village read for now.
    sKeith - Strongest villager read after BJ, speaks for itself esp with Jacks spot of sK spotting Jack
    Sullivlo - Neutral read, hasn't posted a lot pertaining to the game, not that I saw anyways, very little stands out. Referring to Fixxx as her echo seemed pockety to me at the time, unsure now seeing the case build against fixxx.
    Tritium - Called a wolf team very early on, think he got one name there, I felt at the time it could have been distancing, esp after a very wordy D1, I found his posts hard to break down early on but got villageryier throughout the day. Neutral read so far.
    y0ssar1an22 - FA of a read, same as Sully with v little standing out.

I’m not trying to pocket anyone. I voted for him for the reason above.
    sKeith wrote: »
    You do know that its impossible for fixxxer and sulli to be a team??

The only way that me and fix are a team is if fix is also a villager, in which case, yes we are on the same team. But there is one wolf left and it is not me.
    If they're a team, both are wolves, impossible but thats what I took team from their postings.

Given they cant be a team, next best thing is one trying to pocket the other, I'm not sure who's doing the pocketing, to me it looks like their both at it.

Not a pocket in sight!
    sKeith wrote: »
    fixxxer voted gannicus.
    gannicus voted fixxxer.

If fixxxer was fighting for survival, theyed have voted mfd.

I’m continuing my suspicion of fixxxer, and unless anyone convinces me otherwise I will vote for him this evening.

The only other person I’m getting a reading from is Trit. I can’t explain why.

Sully you contributed very little so far, so Im not asking you to be involved all day and all night, just some of the time.

Youre still alive, so get involved

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Sully you contributed very little so far, so Im not asking you to be involved all day and all night, just some of the time.

Youre still alive, so get involved
    I know I’m still alive, and I will try to contribute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sullivlo wrote: »
    The only way that me and fix are a team is if fix is also a villager, in which case, yes we are on the same team. But there is one wolf left and it is not me.
    When i say I'm searching for teams, its those that can communicate with each other. In vanilla, thats only the wolves.
    with 1 wolf left, its impossible that both of you are teamed, as in can communicate with each other and usch.

So Sully your jumping on public enemy number 1 , aka fixxer and throw shade on Trit with no reason.

Thats cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

I voted for fixxer because he was making me look bad. Too much airtime was given to the “he said she said” thing, so I decided to vote for him. I’m still not sure that he is good.

Not a pocket in sight!

I’m continuing my suspicion of fixxxer, and unless anyone convinces me otherwise I will vote for him this evening.

Ewww, that’s not a good look sully

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Not a pocket in sight!

you're voting Fix because he made you look bad? Weak in a game of NRVs but anyways.

Is that a bad read from Trit? Or a good one?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sup

sup

Hiya

sup

Sup! Come join us! Share your thoughts on how you’re reading the game

Hiya

hello digi

Sup! Come join us! Share your thoughts on how you’re reading the game

gannicus for a potential lie that i outlined yesterday evening.

lordy for the reasons outlined yesterday evening.

no changes yet today, but will be reading back over in the next 2 hrs or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

What did I lie about?

Gannicus wrote: »
    What did I lie about?

saying you were a newb but then not playing like one as per some your comments

For anyone wondering, Ganny posted about being new, and quoted a post as being something a wolf would post, im not sure where you're plucking the lie from Yoss.

Have you a read on Fixxxer, Trit or Sully?

• Advertisement

you're voting Fix because he made you look bad? Weak in a game of NRVs but anyways.

Is that a bad read from Trit? Or a good one?

Sully reads me bad

Which is confusing for me

I know I’m good. A wolf casting shade also knows I’m good. So a wolf casting shade doesn’t usually stay constant. But sully is consistent with yesterday evening (small sample size excepted)

That’s not wolfy

But sullys opening vibe is very wolfy

So I dunno.....

For anyone wondering, Ganny posted about being new, and quoted a post as being something a wolf would post, im not sure where you're plucking the lie from Yoss.

Have you a read on Fixxxer, Trit or Sully?

if your new how on earth do you know what a wolf might say?

no reads on them yet

Sully reads me bad

Which is confusing for me

I know I’m good. A wolf casting shade also knows I’m good. So a wolf casting shade doesn’t usually stay constant. But sully is consistent with yesterday evening (small sample size excepted)

That’s not wolfy

But sullys opening vibe is very wolfy

So I dunno.....

Does a wolf not usually stay constant, or roughly so? Esp when they're the last one left

He had posted this about 5 minutes previous
    So when do we all vote on Skieth being a wolf??? :-D

And the Wolfy post was by sKeith too.

Im not convinced, looks more like early tunneling sK than actually reading into sKs post to me

How exciting, everyone keeping their heads down in case the wolves see them

should that not be, the wolves keeping the head down in case someone sees them?

Does a wolf not usually stay constant, or roughly so? Esp when they're the last one left

Nope I don’t think so, constant gets too many eyes on a last wolf. Eventually someone links them with too many mislynches or going after a trusted villager. Feels wrong to me but it also misaligned against the vibe I got from sully earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

saying you were a newb but then not playing like one as per some your comments

Oh.....

Sorry for not sounding as vanilla as youd like me to sound

Nope I don’t think so, constant gets too many eyes on a last wolf. Eventually someone links them with too many mislynches or going after a trusted villager. Feels wrong to me but it also misaligned against the vibe I got from sully earlier

Hmm, my only wolf win was a game where I stayed constant throughout, you're a better wolf than I so Ill take that onboard anyways. Your reasoning of mislynches and going for trusted villagers is something that imo a bad villager would use as ammo against someone.

Curious.

Oh.....

Sorry for not sounding as vanilla as youd like me to sound

Not good enough Gannicus, simply not good enough :pac:

Have you a readlist on people or are you still settled on Fixxxer?

• Advertisement

should that not be, the wolves keeping the head down in case someone sees them?

Nope, post was exactly as I meant it

Advertisement