Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

tritium wrote: »
    Having a look back on mrsFs and Barney’s post history. They’ve been quite good at distancing from each other which might tell us it’s a wolf strategy. If so then we’ll probably struggle to link a third wolf, I.e they’re more likely to have ignored or maybe subtly pushed against their teammate. Post above is Barney’s reads from yesterday. The information is probably there but we have no idea if it’s right there or distanced. Some thoughts

SKeith and fixxer named: is he naming a wolf in there for cover later

Glosses completely over any usable read on mrsF. Would he do that on a second wolf too?
    I think you’re reading the vote counts the wrong way around

The hint is on who actually tagged Barney first
    Just in for a bit this evening so will vote soon. If we’re doing ffas:

#ffa1
    Sully. Early posting feels off, way to quiet since
    Barney. All the stuff we discussed today

My number three is uncertain. There’s a few posters I’d have expected to see more of tbh. Duffman s the easy pick but tbh it feels off based on what we discussed earlier. Will come back to it if I get a minute
    Barney, then sully

Maybe let them chat a bit first

But they’re wolves
    Good call, I suggest Barney as a first shot and work from there
    Barney, duffman, sully as the three wolves

First two for their lovely but subtle interplay, sully cause her posts so far feel wrong, straight from the “I’m here but nothing to say really” intro

is that why you were so hard (:P) after barney. the opposite tactic as what you suggest a wolf might do, ergo i'm not a wolf

not in chronological order btw, the 1st post was last

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Hmm, my only wolf win was a game where I stayed constant throughout, you're a better wolf than I so Ill take that onboard anyways. Your reasoning of mislynches and going for trusted villagers is something that imo a bad villager would use as ammo against someone.

Curious.

I think you’re being modest for immodest reasons digi, i remember watching that game from the sideline and you were a very good wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Not good enough Gannicus, simply not good enough :pac:

Have you a readlist on people or are you still settled on Fixxxer?

I'm happy to stay on Fixxxer

I think you’re being modest for immodest reasons digi, i remember watching that game from the sideline and you were a very good wolf

if you were the last wolf in this game what tactic would you employ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Sully reads me bad

Which is confusing for me

I know I’m good. A wolf casting shade also knows I’m good. So a wolf casting shade doesn’t usually stay constant. But sully is consistent with yesterday evening (small sample size excepted)

That’s not wolfy

But sullys opening vibe is very wolfy

So I dunno.....

I voted for fix yesterday because I thought some of his posts were suspicious. I also felt he was throwing shade at me by mentioning “oh no, we posted at the same time again” thing, when everyone was suspicious of me and him as being wolves. It felt like he was being self preserving and throwing me unde

• Advertisement

is that why you were so hard (:P) after barney. the opposite tactic as what you suggest a wolf might do, ergo i'm not a wolf

not in chronological order btw, the 1st post was last

I was after Barney because he was a wolf. I explained why to skeith at the time. Didn’t believe me at the time. Constant isn’t the mark of a wolf, I just like to be a dog with a (wolfy) bone sometimes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYnAwnXyTMTGYvxC9QVCx-VO3D-cbWX6v_rDZHPk1M1UepiUs5

Lynch at 9pm.

if you were the last wolf in this game what tactic would you employ?

Either what you, sully and digi have done and stay down while everyone argued (won game 2 on here for cross and I forgot who) or try to sit on someone’s shoulder like a second or third in command like maybe duff or skeith. Unfortunately that’s half the players though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Gannicus wrote: »
    I'm happy to stay on Fixxxer

And if Fixxxer flips villager, where will your finger point next? And why?

Necrominus wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYnAwnXyTMTGYvxC9QVCx-VO3D-cbWX6v_rDZHPk1M1UepiUs5

Lynch at 9pm.

HOLY SH!T ONLY 2 HOURS TO LYNCH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

For me, Gannicus. His “I’ve no idea what is going on” post was too innocent for my liking.

Not sure.

i like the way lordy has disppaered (yeah i know i was gone all day). no heat on him right now - if a wolf just continue to lie low tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

*hefts game mod hammer in digis direction*

Don't forget to vote Digi.

Good
    BJ
    SK
    Me

Lean Good
    Duff
    Yoss

Neutral
    Trit
    Lordy
    Gannicus
    Fixxxer
    Sully

Im not actually reading anyone as evil after putting my thoughts out like this, the bottom 5 are in order of least to most Wolfy as thats as clear as I can go for now.

Would appriciate if everyone would post a read list or something, its very hard to pick between the bottom 6 as you're all pretty foccused on one or two people.

Good
    BJ
    SK
    Me

Lean Good
    Duff
    Yoss

Neutral
    Trit
    Lordy
    Gannicus
    Fixxxer
    Sully

Im not actually reading anyone as evil after putting my thoughts out like this, the bottom 5 are in order of least to most Wolfy as thats as clear as I can go for now.

Would appriciate if everyone would post a read list or something, its very hard to pick between the bottom 6 as you're all pretty foccused on one or two people.

I resent being in the least to most wolfy group. just picking on the new guy.:D

Pter wrote: »
    *hefts game mod hammer in digis direction*

Don't forget to vote Digi.

I dont think I'd ever missed a vote until the last game, now ive missed two :(

I dont think I'd ever missed a vote until the last game, now ive missed two :(

Its open now just vote now

Its open now just vote now

Not set on Sully yet, hopefully its Fixxxer and it doesnt matter anyways but I probably wont go until closer to 9

Not set on Sully yet, hopefully its Fixxxer and it doesnt matter anyways but I probably wont go until closer to 9

Then Just vote Fixxxer

• Advertisement

Then Just vote Fixxxer

In the absence of anyone else posting I might as well.

Does Fixxxers post about asking BJ why he was calling Lordy a wolf as opposed to calling Lordy a wolf himself change your thinking on him?

Does Fixxxers post about asking BJ why he was calling Lordy a wolf as opposed to calling Lordy a wolf himself change your thinking on him?

That and I've been getting more of a vibe (for lack of a better wording) off of him.

Good
    BJ
    SK
    Me
    yoss

Lean Good
    Duff
    Yoss

Neutral
    Trit
    Lordy
    Gannicus
    Fixxxer
    Sully

:D

i'm gonna start calling you dodgy digi

this interaction is odd.

fair enough, BJ rusting some branches to see what falls out.

skkeith, this just reads as you trying to cosy up to BJ.

and that idea, how it it a good one?

sK why does this post in particular stand out to you? Theres a few specks of shade thrown Yoss way but you dont follow up on it, I know you were asking for other opinions but what were you seeing?

That and I've been getting more of a vibe (for lack of a better wording) off of him.

You thought that post made Fixxxxer look wolfier?

You thought that post made Fixxxxer look wolfier?

a little

a little

terribly non committal

i'm gonna start calling you dodgy digi

You can call me whatever you like as long as you scream it

In seriousness, Ive posted my read list and the only comments on it are of its structure, Ive asked the people im most suss of who they're suss of and why and its all just 1 name based on everyone elses reasoning. I cant get many further reads and no one else seems to want to find anything out, seems were all happy to lynch Fixxxer. Should be a nice hint that Fixxxer may not be the last wolf, hes very mediated which is not what ID expect.

• Advertisement

a little

Can I ask why? It seemed a reasonable clarification, especially when hes arguing about Duffers twisting his words

Advertisement