Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

You can call me whatever you like as long as you scream it

In seriousness, Ive posted my read list and the only comments on it are of its structure, Ive asked the people im most suss of who they're suss of and why and its all just 1 name based on everyone elses reasoning. I cant get many further reads and no one else seems to want to find anything out, seems were all happy to lynch Fixxxer. Should be a nice hint that Fixxxer may not be the last wolf, hes very mediated which is not what ID expect.

i aint voting fixer. trit or lord me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

terribly non committal

Maybe I'm being non-commitedly terrible

You can call me whatever you like as long as you scream it

In seriousness, Ive posted my read list and the only comments on it are of its structure, Ive asked the people im most suss of who they're suss of and why and its all just 1 name based on everyone elses reasoning. I cant get many further reads and no one else seems to want to find anything out, seems were all happy to lynch Fixxxer. Should be a nice hint that Fixxxer may not be the last wolf, hes very mediated which is not what ID expect.

giggidy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

tritium wrote: »
    Either what you, sully and digi have done and stay down while everyone argued (won game 2 on here for cross and I forgot who) or try to sit on someone’s shoulder like a second or third in command like maybe duff or skeith. Unfortunately that’s half the players though :(

Trit going off this, you'd do what myself, Yoss and Sully are doing and keeping the head down.

Were set on Fixxxer, and here myself and Yoss are posting while Sully sits by, with the head down.

If Fixxxer was the last wolf, how would you expect him to play today? And if myself, Yoss or Sully were the last wolf, how would you expect us to have played today?

Trit going off this, you'd do what myself, Yoss and Sully are doing and keeping the head down.

Were set on Fixxxer, and here myself and Yoss are posting while Sully sits by, with the head down.

If Fixxxer was the last wolf, how would you expect him to play today? And if myself, Yoss or Sully were the last wolf, how would you expect us to have played today?

thats why i'm suspecting lordy (not forgetting about you trit). no heat on him tonight, so he disappears.

• Advertisement

if i was the vig i'd just shoot trit

Barney92 wrote: »
    Tritium - I don't agree with the subtle interplay bit, but at least they are looking for things and for interactions.

Does anyone agree with Barneys opinion on Trit? As far as I can see his D0/D1 was obtusly worded suspicions and today has been defensive. I haven't seen any wolf hunting at all from Trit, wondering if Barns trying to give him a leg up.

all quiet on the western front

get reinforcements we're going to advance

Does anyone agree with Barneys opinion on Trit? As far as I can see his D0/D1 was obtusly worded suspicions and today has been defensive. I haven't seen any wolf hunting at all from Trit, wondering if Barns trying to give him a leg up.

i like trit as a wolf, but if he flips village, i think your a wolf. seems like your trying to generate bandwagon

this is meant to be the most exciting time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Now this is why I have not shot anyone else, Im enjoying the doscussions guys.

i like trit as a wolf, but if he flips village, i think your a wolf. seems like your trying to generate bandwagon

What about my posting is trying to generate a bandwagon? On Trit of all people

What about my posting is trying to generate a bandwagon? On Trit of all people

i think i'm voting him, but if he is village, your last quote seems like bang wagon generatoy

this one

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Now this is why I have not shot anyone else, Im enjoying the doscussions guys.

shoot trit

i think i'm voting him, but if he is village, your last quote seems like bang wagon generatoy

One post, you know ive Q'd him today and put him 5th on my list? Surely i'd be voting him if I was trying to start a bandwagon?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Your taking the piss right?

Question is why

shoot trit

Why?

3 reasons, in the next 5 minutes

Go!

One post, you know ive Q'd him today and put him 5th on my list? Surely i'd be voting him if I was trying to start a bandwagon?

not really, you could be the last wolf testing the waters. try to subtlety get people to vote him.

have you called him out, not just hinted or suggested?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

i aint voting fixer. trit or lord me thinks

Genuine question Yoss, cause I think I've missed it? Me?

• Advertisement

Why?

3 reasons, in the next 5 minutes

Go!

i only need 1 reason

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Genuine question Yoss, cause I think I've missed it? Me?

i have :(:o:P

your behavior yesterday was dodge to me. good to have you back though

Good
    BJ
    SK
    Me

Lean Good
    Duff
    Yoss

Neutral
    Trit
    Lordy
    Gannicus
    Fixxxer
    Sully

Im not actually reading anyone as evil after putting my thoughts out like this, the bottom 5 are in order of least to most Wolfy as thats as clear as I can go for now.

Would appriciate if everyone would post a read list or something, its very hard to pick between the bottom 6 as you're all pretty foccused on one or two people.

Interesting how I went from least wolfy of the neutrals to that

Kind of subtle too isn’t it

Your taking the piss right?

Question is why

No, Yoss posted earlier about you calling distance between Barney, MrsFD and the third wolf, would made sense for a wolf to post that after you naming Barney as a wolf early on in your team guess and him talking up your hunting.

No, Yoss posted earlier about you calling distance between Barney, MrsFD and the third wolf, would made sense for a wolf to post that after you naming Barney as a wolf early on in your team guess and him talking up your hunting.

dodgy digi

i only need 1 reason

But you haven’t given one reason have you?

Lots of hmm maybes, and then straight to calling for me to be shot. Not forgetting to pull digi in

So same question as with digi
    You’re taking the piss- why?

But you haven’t given one reason have you?

Lots of hmm maybes, and then straight to calling for me to be shot. Not forgetting to pull digi in

So same question as with digi
    You’re taking the piss- why?

dont know for sure, but your coming across as wolfy.

if not, focus must shift to dodgy and the others that kept the head down tonight.

at least we have a bullet

Why would it make sense for a wolf who’d made distance to point out that the wolves were making distance?

not really, you could be the last wolf testing the waters. try to subtlety get people to vote him.

have you called him out, not just hinted or suggested?

If you read the thread, ive been asking people things and trying to get information on where people are voting since about, Trit was one of them, most people are resigned to voting Fixxxer with no further discussion.

• Advertisement

dont know for sure, but your coming across as wolfy.

if not, focus must shift to dodgy and the others that kept the head down tonight.

at least we have a bullet

Why must it shift to digi and not to you? You’re the one calling me out far as I can tell. it has to fall on you then right? Cause you weren’t exactly prolific between the hours of 9pm and 6am either were you?

Advertisement