Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

i rarely visit there, just intrigued by the private aspect of it :p
    The clue is in the name ;)

We have a regular TLL where we discuss things that are safe for human consumption, and then we have a safe space where only females can access and we can discuss things from a female perspective without the risk of a “Not All Men” or an “Asking for it” thread derailment, which happen surprisingly frequently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

That was exhausting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Thanks mods for the game. short and sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

fixxxer wrote: »
    That was exhausting!

Good game, I almost started doubting myself, you fought the good fight :) Well played

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Thanks for the game Mods, however brief my part was in it :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Congrats village, some very strong performances there by obviously Jack with the peeking power of a radioactive psychic :P.

Beaker was very measured as vig too - I thought when he started softing the role on n0 it wouldn't end well but worked out nicely in the end. A lot calmer than I would have been with the gun anyways, Lord may not have survived the false peek :pac:

sKeith and trit gave very solid village performances imo as will. Hard to go off a base of nothing but Trit was onto Barney from early on and never let up, while Keith's reads were pretty spot on most of the game.

Duffers nicely broke down the fixxxer argument too and I thought at that point it was game, set and match tbh.

Mention for Gannicus here too, hopefully you come back and give a complex game a run now you've popped the cherry - it gets easier the second time I promise you!

As for the wolves, well ye were up against it from the start. Flush and Barney shipped lots of pressure and it was always going to be difficult for any of ye to right the ship once the cracks started to form.
    Credit to fixxxer though, I thought at one stage early today he might have made a battle of it but the village rallied in the end.

Thanks for playing folks, apologies for the short game but I think we now have two new records from this one which is interesting:

1st game with no villagers lynched.

Quickest long format game

The awards thread this year should be interesting.

See you all (hopefully) in just under three weeks for Sopranos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Was a nice short game. Im not mad on being Vig, it gave my a safety blanket knowing if Im up for lynch, I can just reveal and fire. While it gave my no real fear , it also took out some excitement for me. Just not a fan if the role personally.

The bravado in my posts is what extends my life. I feel everytime I play it safe, im spotted by someone and killed, all the games where I act the goat I seem to last longer.

Jack played very well. I didnt spot he was the seer, so when he started fingering Flush I thought she was roled but couldnt rely on Jacks read as to whether shes good or bad. But when he came out as Seer it was obvious she was bad and he was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ohh Matron!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Get your mind out of the gutter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

duffman13 wrote: »
    Good game, I almost started doubting myself, you fought the good fight :) Well played

Thanks, it was fun to go head to head!

Cheers for the game Mods. It was short but I don't think that's a bad thing. As someone who is a fan of speed days I likes a bit of snap to my games.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

To any lurkers who might have enjoyed watching the game/games so far...

tenor.gif?itemid=7702221

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Necrominus wrote: »
    To any lurkers who might have enjoyed watching the game/games so far...

tenor.gif?itemid=7702221

I’ll help any new player with understanding what’s going on so no one will be out of their depth at any time

Advertisement