Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Can't exactly figure out allignment from "evening folks"

Also, more from digi "My phones on 7% and my battery pack is apoarently dead so im soon to be a very bored man"
    You've had quite enough time now to have charged up your phone again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Don’t kill me cos I’m not a wolf
    Kill flushy cos she’s a wolf nothing to do with her record collection it’s all bout the posts
    None realate to the game at all till I called her out.

What specifically about Flushys posts makes you think shes a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

duffman13 wrote: »
    A little interaction between me and Trit, thanks for clearing me there.

Oh a subtle bit of interplay between me and Barney, are you going to point it out to weak minded and intellectually challenged among us?

Why Barney out of the three of us?

You think so? Some nice D0 interactions yesterday and a little this morning. Everyone had posted with exception of Jack who has since posted.

I think your a wolf! If I had a bullet, I would have shot you right about now!

I like this, you ask the important question. Stuff like this is one reason you weren’t the one I asked to be shot

Subtle interaction. This:
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Who is Tesco duffman?

It’s subtle, but the interesting thing is the post Barney quotes. It’s pretty clear Tesco has to be tsc, especially to a regular player. Why quote so? Only reason is to make sure something stays in everyone’s heads. And The only reason for that is to steer a mislynch with plausible deniability. Is very nice btw barneywolf

Why Barney, because he’s leading the mislynch attempt so he has to be more out there. You could still be just a villager being used so you’re not top of the pile yet. But you certainly get a closer look from me on the basis of the above

Hope that’s clearer for the folks who wanted an explanation

I would shoot him! BJ wont cause he cant though!

Can I shoot you to ptove myself?

All in favor say I

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

sKeith wrote: »
    Can't exactly figure out allignment from "evening folks"

Reckon you can add Digi, sulli and fixxxer to the list of people we need to hear more from. Well, we need to hear from everyone actually.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lord TSC is a wolf
    What specifically about Tescos posts prior to this quote makes you think hes a wolf

Reckon you can add Digi, sulli and fixxxer to the list of people we need to hear more from. Well, we need to hear from everyone actually.

Already asked for more from digi too.

Re: everyone, i'll try my best to post more.. sorry!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What specifically about Tescos posts prior to this quote makes you think hes a wolf

I'm going with "he was messing" :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm going with "he was messing" :P
    I didn't ask you!

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    I like this, you ask the important question. Stuff like this is one reason you weren’t the one I asked to be shot

Subtle interaction. This:

It’s subtle, but the interesting thing is the post Barney quotes. It’s pretty clear Tesco has to be tsc, especially to a regular player. Why quote so? Only reason is to make sure something stays in everyone’s heads. And The only reason for that is to steer a mislynch with plausible deniability. Is very nice btw barneywolf

Why Barney, because he’s leading the mislynch attempt so he has to be more out there. You could still be just a villager being used so you’re not top of the pile yet. But you certainly get a closer look from me on the basis of the above

Hope that’s clearer for the folks who wanted an explanation

Couple of things trit, think I asked you to clear up the subtle interplay before duffman. How come duffman gets credit for asking the important questions? Not looking for credit myself but, both myself and sKeith were looking for you to answer this question. So why single out duffman there?

I didn't know who duffman was talking about originally, but yes I did figure it out in the end. I can't recall Lord being described as Tesco before.

But most importantly, what mislynch am I trying to lead here?

Every little helps

Already asked for more from digi too.

Re: everyone, i'll try my best to post more.. sorry!

I see that now.

Every little helps

Would you be happy with this answer if jack answered you query re mfd the same way?

What specifically about Flushys posts makes you think shes a wolf
    Would you be happy with this answer if jack answered you query re mfd the same way?

This is the thread of thought to the last question.

Im never happy.

Luckily for me, I dont have to prove myself right now. Ill prove myself when Im ready.

Why should I believe your not a wolf ?

Im never happy.

Luckily for me, I dont have to prove myself right now. Ill prove myself when Im ready.

Why should I believe your not a wolf ?

I'm not there yet either, as you say, its not the time, believe what you want.

Couple of things trit, think I asked you to clear up the subtle interplay before duffman. How come duffman gets credit for asking the important questions? Not looking for credit myself but, both myself and sKeith were looking for you to answer this question. So why single out duffman there?

I didn't know who duffman was talking about originally, but yes I did figure it out in the end. I can't recall Lord being described as Tesco before.

But most importantly, what mislynch am I trying to lead here?

Well, there only two names in the post you quoted...

Tsc was gettingvthe heat though so I’d say it was to make sure he stayed in the public eye a bit longer just in case anyone had missed it.

You do realize that “what did Trit mean?” Isn’t the important question right?

Well, there only two names in the post you quoted...

Tsc was gettingvthe heat though so I’d say it was to make sure he stayed in the public eye a bit longer just in case anyone had missed it.

You do realize that “what did Trit mean?” Isn’t the important question right?

Then I'm unsure as to what you're saying was the important question.

I quoted myself, Keith and Duffman when asking you for the second time. Who do the two names refer to - myself and Duffman?

Then I'm unsure as to what you're saying was the important question.

The important question is “why Barney ahead of duffman?”

I quoted myself, Keith and Duffman when asking you for the second time. Who do the two names refer to - myself and Duffman?

Nope, this is what you replied to
    I was leaning Trit as a wolf tbh, Tesco possibly too tho!

Nice and subtle, even worked out the answer for us pretty quickly to make sure tsc stayed in the public eye

• Advertisement

Barney, duffman, sully as the three wolves

First two for their lovely but subtle interplay, sully cause her posts so far feel wrong, straight from the “I’m here but nothing to say really” intro
    The bolded above is what I want to hear more about.

Quote the posts where there is this lovely but subtle interplay [between Barney and duffman], so that we can all witness what you have discovered.

The bolded above is what I want to hear more about.

Quote the posts where there is this lovely but subtle interplay [between Barney and duffman], so that we can all witness what you have discovered.

I did, read what I’ve posted

so, ONE post is 'lovely but subtle' interplay?

The important question is “why Barney ahead of duffman?”

Nope, this is what you replied to

Nice and subtle, even worked out the answer for us pretty quickly to make sure tsc stayed in the public eye

Ah I see. I don't understand why me over duffman either.

I get what you mean by two names now. It wasn't clear before. Yes it only had two names, one of whom was perfectly clear who it was, the other was a nickname for Lord I've never seen before. Did everyone hear know that Tesco was Lord? If so, then I really am a dope.

I get what you mean by two names now. It wasn't clear before. Yes it only had two names, one of whom was perfectly clear who it was, the other was a nickname for Lord I've never seen before. Did everyone hear know that Tesco was Lord? If so, then I really am a dope.

had no bother at all linking tesco with tsc.

so, ONE post is 'lovely but subtle' interplay?

Yes,

what are your thoughts on it?

It’s not the why Barney bit per se. What incentive has a wolf to ask that question? If the breadcrumbs of evidence point to more villager than wolf behaviour then the player should be retained until other, different evidence emerges- would you agree?

I'm not there yet either, as you say, its not the time, believe what you want.

Well you can be coy about things and I can mark you for death, or you can speak up

Thats if you believe Im the Vig

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In fairness, I wouldn't hold it against you at all. I've got a feeling that this is more of a "We've got little else to go on, so hand up someone for something minor" situation going on.

I'd be way more suspicious of people trying to paint you asking for clarification on a name as "wolfy" than actually asking for the clarification...

• Advertisement

It’s not the why Barney bit per se. What incentive has a wolf to ask that question? If the breadcrumbs of evidence point to more villager than wolf behaviour then the player should be retained until other, different evidence emerges- would you agree?

A wolf can have many incentives, one being to appear like they are not a wolf

Wolves dont have to look wolfy to be a wolf

Advertisement