Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Vanillarama II - Double the Vanilla

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

fixxxer wrote: »
    We don't know that BK is the vig but you want him to shoot blindly in to the crowd. Considering the numbers it's possible a villager would be hit if you're wrong.
    Our vig would be out and need to take another almost blind shot before the wolves get him tomorrow.

It's not a great plan.

Bk is not the vig, I’m addressing him as he has decided to avatar for the vig and he is asking the questions the vig would ask in order to allow the vig getvthe info he needs

I’m very Capible of reading certain players and I have read flushy and she’s a wolf
    If the vig shoots her they will see and I can give them a second wolf
    It’s an awesome plan

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Anyone for ffas on day 1?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sKeith wrote: »
    okay, i'll forgive the rapid sucession thing.

but you excluded mfd, who's post is closer in time to fixxxers than sullys.

Ignore time for a second. With Fixxer and Sully, what do you think of the structure of their posts being so similar?

In the last game all the roles died without using their powers
    The vig never shot
    It’s better to have a bit of danger so the wolves start working

tritium wrote: »
    Anyone for ffas on day 1?

I really hate FDAs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

What I hate about non anon games as that no one EVER thinks I am a wolf. As soon an I am just plain old MrsF, then suddenly I am a wolf?

Methinks I am guilty on my name. No way can no one spot me when I am anon!

Jack, please change the record, it is getting old now.

Trying to dissect this mess..

You dislike non anon games because no one ever thinks you are a wolf.
    But, as soon as you play non anon you are suddenely a wolf.

You think you are guilty because of your name alone, no way could someone spot you if you were playing an anon game.

Defensive of jack due to 1 post that said if he died at munch, suspect mfd.
    He didn't die, so that suspect reason disappears, so why so defensive about something that has just vapourized?

fixxxer wrote: »
    We don't know that BK is the vig but you want him to shoot blindly in to the crowd. Considering the numbers it's possible a villager would be hit if you're wrong.
    Our vig would be out and need to take another almost blind shot before the wolves get him tomorrow.

It's not a great plan.
    Why would vig be out?
    They have 2 bullets!
    they would always stealth the first!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Why would vig be out?
    They have 2 bullets!

Because in my skimming I read it as Jack thinking that BK was the vig, and trying to goad him in to firing to get confirmation.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ignore time for a second. With Fixxer and Sully, what do you think of the structure of their posts being so similar?

Forgive me again, can you explain the structure similarities of the two posts to me, like i was a 6 year old again, that worked great the first time, then maybe I'd be able to answer your question about how i either agree or disagree with your assesment of the structure thingys of the two posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Jack Moore wrote: »
    I had to change mine :(
    Youbsgooting flushy or what ?

Who said I was shooting Flushy.....

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    You can shoot me if you want.

I merely pointed out you couldn't kill Trit, you can't kill him cause you

A) Don't have a bullet

and

B) killing your wolfy comrade at this stage will drastically reduce your odds of winning

You wanna bet ?

Bk is not the vig, I’m addressing him as he has decided to avatar for the vig and he is asking the questions the vig would ask in order to allow the vig getvthe info he needs

I’m very Capible of reading certain players and I have read flushy and she’s a wolf
    If the vig shoots her they will see and I can give them a second wolf
    It’s an awesome plan

I agree, it could be an awesome plan

But if youre the wolf, then its an awesome plan for the wrong team.

I do value your input though

And since when did I become Burger King

In the last game all the roles died without using their powers
    The vig never shot
    It’s better to have a bit of danger so the wolves start working

Ooooh I do like the narrative of you being a wolf urging me to blindly kill.

Why would vig be out?
    They have 2 bullets!

You dont know me at all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You wanna bet ?

Shot then ya bollocks

Ooooh I do like the narrative of you being a wolf urging me to blindly kill.

Ok
    I assume you’d shoot me if I’m wrong. Seems stupid if I’m a wolf and your on your first bullett

When are yoss and digi coming out to play?

I agree, it could be an awesome plan

But if youre the wolf, then its an awesome plan for the wrong team.

I do value your input though

This is vanilla if if urging you wrong I’m dead ?

Shot then ya bollocks

I dont take orders from you punk

• Advertisement

Ok
    I assume you’d shoot me if I’m wrong. Seems stupid if I’m a wolf and your on your first bullett

What seems stupid to you is besides the point. My finger may or may not be itchy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I dont take orders from you punk

:D:D

C+ for you, must try harder! The real vig might pop Trit now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Trying to dissect this mess..

You dislike non anon games because no one ever thinks you are a wolf.
    But, as soon as you play non anon you are suddenely a wolf.

You think you are guilty because of your name alone, no way could someone spot you if you were playing an anon game.

Defensive of jack due to 1 post that said if he died at munch, suspect mfd.
    He didn't die, so that suspect reason disappears, so why so defensive about something that has just vapourized?

I actually misread what Jack said. I thought he said MrsF 100% wolf. It is a bit like him getting bumped at the beginning on MU. Every time I have played a game using my own name I gt told I am "wolfy" but the same people don't say that when I have another anon name. To me it reeks of just attacking me and saying I am wolfy for no reason, and the fact that I don't change the way I play means people just jump on me for no reason. It just pees me off a bit.

Yes, I posted fluff yesterday, I was not capable of anything more :pac:

If you look back on my posts, you will see there is nothing there at all. I was just reading and posting. That is it. If the vig wants to take a shot, then go for it. But once my role is shown to be villager, please shoot Jack for causing this!

He tends to highlight people all the time and has also highlighted roles, and sometimes is 100% off with his "gift" He is just a dog with a bone and that is it. That is the last I am saying on this as it is getting boring after a while.

Ive been down the BJ is 100 percent evil road before with Jack when I was infact a high powered Villager.

So Im not taking Jacks reads for much yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

:D:D

C+ for you, must try harder! The real vig might pop Trit now!

That would be dumb. In a game with this format a vig blowing their bolt now isn’t clever. If a seer stays in play for a couple of turns and the vig stays hidden for that time it should be gg

Alternative is vig pops me and then you get everyone’s attention. That’s 1-2 villagers dead from a small number since I’m unsure on your alignment still (in case your wondering I’m the 1 villager in that mix)

Nice of you to be screaming for it though

I actually misread what Jack said. I thought he said MrsF 100% wolf. It is a bit like him getting bumped at the beginning on MU. Every time I have played a game using my own name I gt told I am "wolfy" but the same people don't say that when I have another anon name. To me it reeks of just attacking me and saying I am wolfy for no reason, and the fact that I don't change the way I play means people just jump on me for no reason. It just pees me off a bit.

Yes, I posted fluff yesterday, I was not capable of anything more :pac:

If you look back on my posts, you will see there is nothing there at all. I was just reading and posting. That is it. If the vig wants to take a shot, then go for it. But once my role is shown to be villager, please shoot Jack for causing this!

He tends to highlight people all the time and has also highlighted roles, and sometimes is 100% off with his "gift" He is just a dog with a bone and that is it. That is the last I am saying on this as it is getting boring after a while.

You are a wolf
    I’m not a dog and you pretending it’s personal is sad, I’ve no interest in killing you if it weren’t that you were a wolf.

Ive been down the BJ is 100 percent evil road before with Jack when I was infact a high powered Villager.

So Im not taking Jacks reads for much yet.

Yeah but that was a complicated game

tritium wrote: »
    That would be dumb. In a game with this format a vig blowing their bolt now isn’t clever. If a seer stays in play for a couple of turns and the vig stays hidden for that time it should be gg

Alternative is vig pops me and then you get everyone’s attention. That’s 1-2 villagers dead from a small number since I’m unsure on your alignment still (in case your wondering I’m the 1 villager in that mix)

Nice of you to be screaming for it though

Can you make it plainly known, who is in this group of people you are talkig about, that you know the others are not villagers.

All this talk of last game this and that is annoying me. Can we at least lynch her?

• Advertisement

Yeah but that was a complicated game

All I have is my experience to guide me Jack, your reads mean nothing to me at this stage.

Advertisement