Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One Plus 6T Discussion Thread

15678911»

Comments

I'm having a bad few years with breaking phones so budget only at the moment.

Was going to get the redmi note 9 pro for 240, but saw the oneplus 6t for 320 on eu global central.

Would your positive experiences warrant the extra 100 quid!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Was going to get the redmi note 9 pro for 240, but saw the oneplus 6t for 320 on eu global central.

I have the 6 non t variant and have no issues with it. Brilliant phone so I assume the 6t would be pretty much the same experience. Only downside I can see from this phone I have is it is no 5G capable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

I'd spend the extra and get the 8 for 499. The 6T is a great phone, but I think 320 is pricey at this stage. Do they have any deals on the 7 or 7t?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I have the 6 non t variant and have no issues with it. Brilliant phone so I assume the 6t would be pretty much the same experience. Only downside I can see from this phone I have is it is no 5G capable.

Who needs 5g :D

Screenshot-20201009-143035.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭EletricMan

Anyone having problem with fast charge? Mines not working anymore. I don't know is it my phone or the charger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

EletricMan wrote: »
    Anyone having problem with fast charge? Mines not working anymore. I don't know is it my phone or the charger.

Check your port isn't full of lint or dirt. Happens me every 6 months or so. I just use a toothpick to scrape it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭bakerlite

Anyone having network signal issues with their 6t on 48? All other phones in the house connect fine but it barely gets a bar and most often no signal ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

Anyone still using the 6T? Mine driving me mad with battery and messages saying system UI stop or wait.

Just me? Very close to looking at changing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I'm still rocking a 6. Since the last update to Android 11 and which was the last ever update the 6 will get, battery life has been atrocious compared to previous Android 10. It was the same back when we were first updated to 10 but all the other updates after helped but since I will get no more updates it will just have to stay the same until I upgrade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement