Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hampton wood/Mayeston hall

Options
  • 07-10-2018 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

I read a couple of old threads in Boards about crime, drugs and house/car breaking in the area of Hampton wood/Mayeston hall.
    Are these 2 areas still affected by all these crimes or have things changed recently? can you easily take a casual stroll during the night with your dog or is it dangerous?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ITGirl33

alwald wrote: »
    I read a couple of old threads in Boards about crime, drugs and house/car breaking in the area of Hampton wood/Mayeston hall.
    Are these 2 areas still affected by all these crimes or have things changed recently? can you easily take a casual stroll during the night with your dog or is it dangerous?

Hi, I've not been on here in ages so only seeing this now. The place is perfectly safe to stroll around at night time. :) I've lived in HW for over 4 years and I have never once felt unsafe. There are very rare elements of ASB but these are expected in developments of this size. I've no hesitation in recommending the area as I decent place to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

AFAIK there's was anti-social behavior issues near the Centra but the tenants causing it have been moved on, both developments are largely owner-occupied and working people renting, you shouldn't have any problems there however the proximity to Ballymun and Finglas is always there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Helpful, constructive posts only, please.

Advertisement