Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland call back mortgage

• 07-10-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

We have contacted Bank of Ireland twice now about meeting with someone to discuss a new mortgage. Both times we got a text back to say someone would contact us. Both times that was the last thing we heard. I have been a BOI customer all my life. I think we will just have to go to another bank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭roadrunnermick

I think , you will learn very quickly, loyality does not mean anything with them

Cash back offer is a gimmick. Try ulster bank , great fixed rate offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Funnily enough, I am with AIB and they didnt give 2 hoots when I was applying for a mortgage. I went with BoI (for a self-build). Better fixed rate (Ulster is a shorter term fixed rate). And cashback (not sure what the other poster meant by gimmicky?)

I have the name/email address of a very friendly mortgage advisor in BoI who arranged mine.

Modern mortgages. I never actually spoke to anyone on the phone or met in person-all done over email!

Give me a PM if you want the contact details.

Advertisement