Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland mortgage

Options
  • 07-10-2018 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

We have contacted Bank of Ireland twice now about meeting with someone to discuss a new mortgage. Both times we got a text back to say someone would contact us. Both times that was the last thing we heard. I have been a BOI customer all my life. I think we will just have to go to another bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Tryhard,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.
    I'm very sorry that this was your experience with us. Would we be able to send you a private message regarding this?
    We would very much like to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Customer Service provided to existing customers is pathetic.
    I'm the same. In a branch and told to ring a number. Given the incorrect number.
    Try another number and keep getting cut off. It's so frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tryhard

Hi Tryhard,

I'm very sorry that this was your experience with us. Would we be able to send you a private message regarding this?

Thanks,

Lorna

Lorna

Since I posted this my wife has also applied online another time and got no reply after the text back.
    She also rang the mortgage line followed all the instructions hoping to talk to someone and ended up with a text telling her to apply for an appointment online.
    I sent a message from my account to the service desk. I got a reply apologies for my experience please follow the link and apply for an appointment online.

Is this a joke or do BOI just not want to talk to people about mortgages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Tryhard wrote: »
    Hi Tryhard,

Thanks,

Lorna

Lorna

Since I posted this my wife has also applied online another time and got no reply after the text back.
    She also rang the mortgage line followed all the instructions hoping to talk to someone and ended up with a text telling her to apply for an appointment online.
    I sent a message from my account to the service desk. I got a reply apologies for my experience please follow the link and apply for an appointment online.

Is this a joke or do BOI just not want to talk to people about mortgages.

Thanks for getting back to us here and sorry to hear about this.
    Can I ask you to send us a private message here (there should be a link below that you can use to do this) and I'll be happy to have a look into this for you.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement