Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 PDC World Darts Championship (inc. schedule of play in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,251 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ah balls very very unlucky for Lennon but great performance all the same and lots of experience gained for him

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Some last leg from Norris. 6 darts to take out 261. The two missed doubles to win it cost Lennon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

ah ffs, gave himself a great chance and kinda blew it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Match of the tournament.

Super darts from both players and balls of steel from Norris to take it out with a 12 darter in the sudden death leg throwing second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Some bottle from Norris to win that sudden death leg tbf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

How many times did Norris start a his own leg with a bad score and Lennon never punished one of them. That match was there for the taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Humphries has started like a freight train

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Humphries playing well but Bunting is a shadow of the player he was a few years ago.

Bunting and wade need to go and learn how not to look awkward when celebrating.

Wow what a finish

• Advertisement

Dobey has a face you’d expect to see in prison.

In all fairness that's not unusual in this sport

That's cause he is standing beside the bronzed Adonis 😉

peteeeed wrote: »

True enough :pac: He just has that scanger look about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,311 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

peteeeed wrote: »

I reckon if you got sent down for a long stretch, one productive way to occupy yourself is by practicing your darts 12 hours a day. When you come out you'd be one of the best players in the world...

I reckon if you got sent down for a long stretch, one productive way to occupy yourself is by practicing your darts 12 hours a day. When you come out you'd be one of the best players in the world...

At soft tip maybe :)

Like Chris Mason is it.

I have a decent throw myself but struggle on Doubles/trebeles and as I have dyslexia I struggle to add the numbers up and have too use an app. It's a lot harder sport that it looks tbh and would be a good life choice if ur practiced when ur a kid etc. I'm actually a better thrower with 1/2 pints in me lol

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I have a decent throw myself but struggle on Doubles/trebeles and as I have dyslexia I struggle to add the numbers up and have too use an app. It's a lot harder sport that it looks tbh and would be a good life choice if ur practiced when ur a kid etc. I'm actually a better thrower with 1/2 pints in me lol

I have congenital dartitis myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭hawkwing

James Wade is possibly one of the biggest **** in sport. He is a complete **** !!
    Never liked him,numerous times when he is beaten he barely shakes hands. Did he ever acknowledge MVG's 17 perfect darts?,watched it several times over the years and there seemed to be no reaction at all...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,212 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Wade is like one of those 'rule brittania' louts ya see in groups on the lash in spainish resorts,over cocky empire loving brit

Reyes looks like a mix between a lesbian and someone underage lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭bassy

what age is rowby john?,he looks like a very young teenager lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭bassy

24 he is,he does,nt look 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

I have congenital dartitis myself :pac:

I can’t hit a barn door, when you’re as bad as I am it hones ones appreciation for the skill involved!

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Apparently Rowby-John has brothers called Roxy-James and Rusty-Jake, what legendary parents :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

NDWC wrote: »
    Apparently Rowby-John has brothers called Roxy-James and Rusty-Jake, what legendary parents :D

You'd have to laugh.Mad first names. The James, John ,Jake are normal enough English names. . Rodriguez is Spanish surname, they're from Austria an of Asian decent. Multicultural youngfellows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Late to join the thread. Ah lads I was heartbroken earlier for Lennon. Thought he had it in the bag but thats darts.

Hope Mervyn takes this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Late to join the thread. Ah lads I was heartbroken earlier for Lennon. Thought he had it in the bag but thats darts.

Hope Mervyn takes this.

Same here. He's making life hard for himself with his doubles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The King is still the King

Advertisement