Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 PDC World Darts Championship (inc. schedule of play in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Two likeable players and played in a good spirit. Quick with their throwing too. I'd like to see Joyce to go on a bit of a run

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Jaysus, I've watched a lot of darts this year, most of the Euro tour events, Players Championship rounds, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen Ryan Joyce until this week. And now he's in the quarters of the worlds!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Unreal by Chisnall, hit everything

• Registered Users Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Degag wrote: »
    What news?

His wife has terminal cancer I believe, very sad, fair play to him for even turning up

• Registered Users Posts: 37 marto501

Gurney struggling. I reckon he'll make it through though. I don't particularly rate Lewis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Gurney gone, can’t say I’m disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Gurney gone, can’t say I’m disappointed.

I'm not his biggest fan but he's a fierce competitor. And fair too from what I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I'm not his biggest fan but he's a fierce competitor. And fair too from what I've seen.

Great player, has really come on in the last couple of years but I just can’t warm to him in the slightest.

Great player, has really come on in the last couple of years but I just can’t warm to him in the slightest.

Yeah a lot of people don’t like him, especially over here (for obvious reasons). But I was at the players championship in Butlins in November and after he won he went to the nightclub. He seemed to be spending a lot of time with fans taking pics etc. I thought it was a nice touch. Kinda warmed a bit to him

• Registered Users Posts: 39,545 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

First set for o Connor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,336 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Searle taking over a bit now

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

O Connor really not throwing well at all.. Getting angry with himself isn't helping..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭munster87

He really looks like he’s struggling to stay composed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

O'Connor missed a few crucial doubles and it's clearly got in his head

• Registered Users Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭bassy

O connor is a bollocks plain and simple and a million miles from the real top pro,s

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

O connor very sour,does he have the head for pro darts

sore loser to,no appreciation etc to searle.delighted he,s gone good riddance willieeeeeeeeeeeeeee wonka

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

bassy wrote: »
    sore loser to,no appreciation etc to searle.delighted he,s gone good riddance willieeeeeeeeeeeeeee wonka

Did he hang a few bad doors for or something......

Came across like a spoilt child at the end there.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Jeez he was grumpy.
    No loss if thats his attitude, go practice with Price !

• Advertisement

Jaysus ya, the attitude if a 15 yr old by the looks of it

rodge68 wrote: »
    Jeez he was grumpy.
    No loss if thats his attitude, go practice with Price !

he would,nt be in the same class as price.

It’s the second time on tele recently where he’s come across really badly. He needs to sort this attitude issue out quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭4Ad

he would,nt be in the same class as price.

Yeah..luckily he's not that bad.

On the other hand, the long haired Searle comes across as a pure gent

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Great interview from Searle there, he seems like such an honest, down to earth lad. Extremely likeable and I hope he continues to play so well.

Gutted for Willie of course, but he beats himself up way too much when it isn’t going his way. He should come back next year a better player though.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭selwyn froggitt

O’Connor well beaten.
    Ryan Searle comes across as pretty humble and likeable individual

delighted for searle a great interview and a down to earth fella,the 35k as he said is life changing.i love the darts for stuff like this where it gives the ordinary man on the street a life changing chance of earning a nice few quid that will help in he,s future in darts.

oh gary garyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Great interview from Searle there, he seems like such an honest, down to earth lad. Extremely likeable and I hope he continues to play so well.

Gutted for Willie of course, but he beats himself up way too much when it isn’t going his way. He should come back next year a better player though.

Very hard to feel sorry for O Connor the way he behaves.

Advertisement