Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 PDC World Darts Championship (inc. schedule of play in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,335 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

MVG vs Price final but would not surprise me if MVG lost out along the way hes in a tricky quarter

cant wait for it all too start tomorrow

done a cheeky treble- Gurney/Suljovic and Price to all win there quarters- 92/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

whats odds on cross out first round?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

sc86 wrote: »
    whats odds on cross out first round?

I can find every game on paddy power except for de zwann v cross. I really fancy de zwann myself am prepared to put a good few pound on it .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I can find every game on paddy power except for de zwann v cross. I really fancy de zwann myself am prepared to put a good few pound on it .

https://www.paddypower.com/darts up there now 7/4 at the moment.

Can back either De Zwaan or the lad he is playing at 5/2 in https://m.skybet.com/darts/pdc-world-championships/event/23188989

• Registered Users Posts: 16,424 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I enjoy the early rounds, seeing players who don't regularly feature on TV. Always like seeing the qualifiers from around the world.
    And this year they’ve got exotic creatures known as ‘women.’😛

• Advertisement

And this year they’ve got exotic creatures known as ‘women.’😛

Had woman playing in 2009 as well.
    One of whom is better than most men. Really looking forward to Lisa's match, I hope she doesn't buckle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

Michael Smith at 5/2 to win his quarter of the draw looks very generous to me

Have sneaky feeling for Ian White at 7s to win his quarter, 100s for overall:D....only has to deal with Wright and Price:)

Smith looks good but fear him playing Suljovic .

Bottom half is so open but one would think it has to be an Ando/MVG semi in top half..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I'm looking forward to seeing Lisa Ashton tonight. She's well capable of beating Dekker, I just hope that she doesn't let the media attention get to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

What's the best option to watch the world championship if you don't have or want sky sports?

I was looking at PDCTV, it's only a fiver for the month. I presume this allows you to stream all the matches live?

rickyjb wrote: »
    What's the best option to watch the world championship if you don't have or want sky sports?

I was looking at PDCTV, it's only a fiver for the month. I presume this allows you to stream all the matches live?

You could get a now tv sports pass for a month ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

PTH2009 wrote: »
    You could get a now tv sports pass for a month ?

This would be your best option. PDCTV does not show live matches if you are in Ireland or the UK as Sky Sports have the rights.

Had woman playing in 2009 as well.
    One of whom is better than most men. Really looking forward to Lisa's match, I hope she doesn't buckle.

I wonder do the lads react like Dougal to their presence on the oche:P:
    2mfkf8p.gif
    21nfi0x.gif

My bets for the tournament: Van Der Bergh outright, Smith and Cross e/w and a qf acca of Suljovic, Anderson and Price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

My analysis earlier in the week; the 8/1 price is now gone in paddy's, think the 4/1 is still a slight bit of value:

Interestingly, there has been a 180 scored for every 2.012 legs played in the last three years; with 4.17 legs per set.
    If this year every match and set was a 3-0 whitewash that would give us 327 Sets and 981 legs (488 180's), on the flip side if all sets/legs were won 3-2 (excluding the tie-breaker legs for now!) that would give 546 sets & 2730 legs (1357 180's).
    Using the mid-point of the extremes gives us 436 sets & 1856 legs (922 180’s).

Interestingly Skybet pitched the market at 849.5 over/under, Sporting index are mid pointing at 855.

With that in mind you can back 900+ 180’s as specials at the following odds:
    Will Hill: 900+ Tournament 180s @ 5/2
    Skybet: 900+ Tournament 180's @ 4/1
    PP: 900 or more 180s thrown in the Tournament @ 8/1 (now only 4/1 as well not my money :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Kingp35 wrote: »
    This would be your best option. PDCTV does not show live matches if you are in Ireland or the UK as Sky Sports have the rights.

Seriously? Crap I just signed up. They should really make that clearer.

Thanks for letting me know.

Healio wrote: »
    https://www.paddypower.com/darts up there now 7/4 at the moment.

Can back either De Zwaan or the lad he is playing at 5/2 in https://m.skybet.com/darts/pdc-world-championships/event/23188989

13/8 now
    must be money for it
    not a surprise

It was suspected when he went last year Phil Taylor would be a pundit on TV but apperantly he turned it down and wants to watch it all at home ??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

They should get big beefcakes to walk the women out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

PTH2009 wrote: »
    It was suspected when he went last year Phil Taylor would be a pundit on TV but apperantly he turned it down and wants to watch it all at home ??

And thank god for that. Creep.

trina ****in guiliver

• Registered Users Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Put 20 on Price at 33/1 and 20 on Anderson at 3/1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭munster87

Main outright bets are on Price and Gurney. Smaller on de Zwaan and Van Den Bergh.

Laura woods looking well

Clayton an price each way for me. Really fancy Clayton to get there

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

I miss the brunette walk on girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Did anybody notice what the Boyles special treble at 6/5 was ? for tonight

it was either de Zwaan , scindler ,Dekker
    or de Zwaan ,schindler ,cross

How German does Schindler look, if I was asked to draw a pic of a German kid it'd look just like him. He reminds me of the German kid in The Simpsons.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Game of the tournament so far this one

Schindler lift there:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭munster87

What was that by Harris!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

Harris has lost the plot

Advertisement