If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung NU8000 55'

Options
  • 08-10-2018 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Any chance this is available to be shipped in Ireland or is out of stock? Also does it have a saorview and freeview tuner? So the cable that works on my sky box can be plugged in to get freeview uk channels? Open to any other suggestions, do you stock the Sony x900f or Q6/Q7fn. Just generally looking for a good quality 55 inch TV, have an eye on oled but out of my price range unless you have a big black friday discount on the horizon! Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

scottigael wrote: »
    Any chance this is available to be shipped in Ireland or is out of stock? Also does it have a saorview and freeview tuner? So the cable that works on my sky box can be plugged in to get freeview uk channels? Open to any other suggestions, do you stock the Sony x900f or Q6/Q7fn. Just generally looking for a good quality 55 inch TV, have an eye on oled but out of my price range unless you have a big black friday discount on the horizon! Thanks.
    Hi.

I would have to order the ue55nu8000 from our main warehouse in England, and it would have to be collected in store, as it can't be shipped.  We do have the Sony kd55xf9005 https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203177-401615.aspx in stock and could have it shipped to you 

Regards Stephen

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi scott,

just spotted your post there - just as an aside Freeview is not available in Ireland unless you are in NI or close to the border - you can access some of the UK channels via the built in satellite input on the 55NU8000 tho' as long as you have a dish feed..

We have just had a decent shipment of the UE55NU8000 so I have just reopened it for ROI shipping at £649 with shipping at £6.99 Apologies that should have read £849! :
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203203-401515.aspx

..However and you probably know what's coming next - the Sony KD55XF9005 and the QLED 55QF7n are significantly better TV's - and then if you are looking at the 55Q7 - you would be completely bonkers not to look at the LG OLEDS which are actually less expensive than the QLED QE55Q7... 

Keep us posted ,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Thanks John and Kenny for the replies. I think the NU8000 will suit my needs for now, maybe a few years from now I'll nab an oled or microled or whatever's best then! If I order today or tomorrow will I get it by Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Somavar

Hi, the website says £849, hope that’s where the error is not here😄

If it’s by a long shot available for that, how would it compare to the LG8100?

Sorry if this is a thread hijack, I post the query in another thread.

Regards,
    Pat

Somavar wrote: »
    Hi, the website says £849, hope that’s where the error is not here😄

If it’s by a long shot available for that, how would it compare to the LG8100?

Sorry if this is a thread hijack, I post the query in another thread.

Regards,
    Pat
    Hey Somavar.

Apologies but it looks like the £649 price is a typo and it should be £849 :( (I'll see if John can edit his post).

The 55SK8100 is also a fantastic television and produces an excellent image. It's also priced at £849
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203297-401866.aspx

• Advertisement

Thinking of ordering this tomorrow, how long would delivery take? Any chance of next day delivery? Should I deal through website or PM one you?

I am also thinking LG B8, just kinda worried about burn in! Any chance of a PM with a price for that, do a deal as I'm tempter to wait for black friday but could pull the trigger now on a lower price! Thanks.

Thinking of ordering this tomorrow, how long would delivery take? Any chance of next day delivery? Should I deal through website or PM one you?

I am also thinking LG B8, just kinda worried about burn in! Any chance of a PM with a price for that, do a deal as I'm tempter to wait for black friday but could pull the trigger now on a lower price! Thanks.
    For next day delivery I'd need to know an approx area for the delivery ?

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

For next day delivery I'd need to know an approx area for the delivery ?

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

County Laois

Unfortunately we don't do Next Day to Laois - if you order online before 11AM tomorrow ( Tuesday) Delivery to Laois would be on Thursday..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Unfortunately we don't do Next Day to Laois - if you order online before 11AM tomorrow ( Tuesday) Delivery to Laois would be on Thursday..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks so if I order tonight which option do I select to get it by Thursday? The £6.99 one?

• Advertisement

Ordered it there hopefully get it by Thursday? Order number 115860 thanks guys.

Ordered it there hopefully get it by Thursday? Order number 115860 thanks guys.
    Cheers for the order Scottigael.

We will have it processed as soon as we can.

Got emailed this morning asking for proof of address and I emailed back right away. No response, what is the status of my order? Thanks.

Got emailed this morning asking for proof of address and I emailed back right away. No response, what is the status of my order? Thanks.
    Hi Scottigael.

Your order has now been processed and shipping tomorrow.

Our courier will be in touch via text to confirm the delivery day which will be Thursday or Friday at the latest.

Thanks again for the order.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.