Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to Eir

Options
  • 08-10-2018 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've cancelled sky today and I am switching to Eir. I've chosen the online bundle of the TV, Broadband and Phone for 49.98. As I am still availing of Sky for another 31 days when will be the best time to change over. Would I be charged for this month if I join today? What are the fees for set up as these are really vague online as is the online chat? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I've cancelled sky today and I am switching to Eir. I've chosen the online bundle of the TV, Broadband and Phone for 49.98. As I am still availing of Sky for another 31 days when will be the best time to change over. Would I be charged for this month if I join today? What are the fees for set up as these are really vague online as is the online chat? 
    Hi louisemcelchar, 

You will be billed from the date the service is activated with ourselves. The pricing and timeframe on your installation will depend on the type of connection required at your address, our sales team on 1800 503 303 will be able to advise you on this and explore all options with you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Coz

My advice is don't do it!!

Sales will be all over you like a rash - from that point all communication stops!!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Ultimanemo

Switching to Eir

Big mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Ultimanemo

Switching to Eir
    Big mistake

Advertisement