Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eir

Options
  • 08-10-2018 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Having a problem with My Eir since Thursday last, already spent in excess 30+ mins holding each day and, a pm sent on  boards with details as requested .
    Today spent 29 mins holding for customer care, after approx 10 mins with CC was told being tranferrd to technical a further 29 mins holding for "technical " call broke down. Rang again 28 mins later answered again and  again being transferrd to "technical" only to be answered 15 mins later by "landline and BB" who advise me that they cannot deal with me but, will transfer me to Mobile technical but I am #39 in queue.
    Total time on line  today alone 29+10+28+15 82 mins  and then #39 in queue

Is this a service or not .

If the matter is not resolved Eir will lose 3 mobile accounts plus 2 landline and BB accounts.
    The ball is now in Eir's court.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

yrreg0850 wrote: »
    Having a problem with My Eir since Thursday last, already spent in excess 30+ mins holding each day and, a pm sent on  boards with details as requested .
    Today spent 29 mins holding for customer care, after approx 10 mins with CC was told being tranferrd to technical a further 29 mins holding for "technical " call broke down. Rang again 28 mins later answered again and  again being transferrd to "technical" only to be answered 15 mins later by "landline and BB" who advise me that they cannot deal with me but, will transfer me to Mobile technical but I am #39 in queue.
    Total time on line  today alone 29+10+28+15 82 mins  and then #39 in queue

Is this a service or not .

If the matter is not resolved Eir will lose 3 mobile accounts plus 2 landline and BB accounts.
    The ball is now in Eir's court.
    Hi yrreg0850, 

I'm very sorry to hear this. 

I have not received a PM from yourself, feel free to send it on to me and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭yrreg0850

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

yrreg0850 wrote: »
    PM sent
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement