Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get THROUGH to Technical Support for My Eir?

Options
  • 08-10-2018 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a problem with Webtext on My Eir. I have been told by Customer Care that they cannot solve the problem, which must go to Tech Services.
    On 3rd Oct I had signed in to Chat OnLine, after explaining my issue I was told I was being transferred to Technical Services, but after waiting for sometime the chat line was terminated by Eir.
    Subsequently (3rd Oct) I rang Customer Care and had my issue logged. I rang again on 4th and was told that it would be reactioned. This morning (8th Oct) I again rang Customer Care and was told that they could not solve the problem and were transferring me to Technical Services, I waited and after a total of 29 mins the call was terminated by Eir without I having reached Technical Services. I rang again a few minutes later and had a repeat conversation and was again told that I was being transferred to Technical Services, when 29 mins had elapsed I was answered by the Landline service who could only transfer me back to Customer Care to join a queque of 33 other people.
    I am now running out a patience, so please can you help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I have a problem with Webtext on My Eir. I have been told by Customer Care that they cannot solve the problem, which must go to Tech Services.
    On 3rd Oct I had signed in to Chat OnLine, after explaining my issue I was told I was being transferred to Technical Services, but after waiting for sometime the chat line was terminated by Eir.
    Subsequently (3rd Oct) I rang Customer Care and had my issue logged. I rang again on 4th and was told that it would be reactioned. This morning (8th Oct) I again rang Customer Care and was told that they could not solve the problem and were transferring me to Technical Services, I waited and after a total of 29 mins the call was terminated by Eir without I having reached Technical Services. I rang again a few minutes later and had a repeat conversation and was again told that I was being transferred to Technical Services, when 29 mins had elapsed I was answered by the Landline service who could only transfer me back to Customer Care to join a queque of 33 other people.
    I am now running out a patience, so please can you help!
    Hi scented heaven, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. 

Can you confirm if you are trying to use this service through the app or your desktop? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 scented heaven

I have tried on my laptop, my ipad, and the app on my phone but no luck on any of yhem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I have tried on my laptop, my ipad, and the app on my phone but no luck on any of yhem
    Ok no problem. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement