Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get Technical Support for My Eir?

Options
  • 08-10-2018 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

This is my third day contacting Customer Care with a problem I have with my webtext.  (I rang on 3rd Oct, 4th Oct and again this morning) After being 'transferred' to Tech Services i was cut off after 29 mins. A second call attempts to 'transfer' me again, this time after 28 mins I get transferred to landline services and they can only put me back on the queque for Customer Care that now has 33 peope ahead of me! This call took 35 mins. Last week customer care chat were to transfer me to tech services,  but terminated the chat instead!

I cannot access Webtext or Billing info, and regularly use Webtext

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

This is my third day contacting Customer Care with a problem I have with my webtext.  (I rang on 3rd Oct, 4th Oct and again this morning) After being 'transferred' to Tech Services i was cut off after 29 mins. A second call attempts to 'transfer' me again, this time after 28 mins I get transferred to landline services and they can only put me back on the queque for Customer Care that now has 33 peope ahead of me! This call took 35 mins. Last week customer care chat were to transfer me to tech services,  but terminated the chat instead!

I cannot access Webtext or Billing info, and regularly use Webtext
    Hi scented heaven, 

I've responded to you on your other thread. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement