Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insane installation lead time

Options
  • 08-10-2018 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi, I am attempting to become an Eir customer but it seems to be a problem!!!

I have arranged installation with the sales team, an engineer called only to tell us the relevant cables hadn't been run from the road into the house (Eir boxes located on the side of the house and all phone hardware installed in the house).

The "follow up" appointment we've been given "it could be next week, it could be mid November".

How is this any form of customer service??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Gorman700 wrote: »
    Hi, I am attempting to become an Eir customer but it seems to be a problem!!!

I have arranged installation with the sales team, an engineer called only to tell us the relevant cables hadn't been run from the road into the house (Eir boxes located on the side of the house and all phone hardware installed in the house).

The "follow up" appointment we've been given "it could be next week, it could be mid November".

How is this any form of customer service??
    Hi Gorman700, 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your order. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement