Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data roam US

Options
  • 08-10-2018 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

Is there a way to check US Data Roam Add on balance. I purchased 200mb and when I type Balance Roam to 50104 it gives the data balance of my plan. I have tried registering for My Eir online but given up now as it seems an impossible ask.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Whiplash85 wrote: »
    Hi, 

Is there a way to check US Data Roam Add on balance. I purchased 200mb and when I type Balance Roam to 50104 it gives the data balance of my plan. I have tried registering for My Eir online but given up now as it seems an impossible ask.

Thanks for your help
    Hi Whiplash, 

Texting 'balance roam' to '50104' is the correct process to get this information.

If you have your account details you should be able to sign up for my eir through this link

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement