Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sports app query

Options
  • 08-10-2018 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Got eir broadband at the start of September and finally got the eir sports app working. Tried it on a few devices at home to see which worked best, I now find that Although it is only registered on one device since mid September I cannot add a second as I have “used my swap” for the month. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Got eir broadband at the start of September and finally got the eir sports app working. Tried it on a few devices at home to see which worked best, I now find that Although it is only registered on one device since mid September I cannot add a second as I have “used my swap” for the month. Any suggestions?
    Hi Normal Service, 

Our support team on 1890 260 260 will be able to assist you with this and advise you on all.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Normal Service

Hi Normal Service, 

Our support team on 1890 260 260 will be able to assist you with this and advise you on all.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Tracey,

I am already paying for a service, I should not have to ring a premium number in order to get part of the service working properly.

Regards
    NS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Normal Service, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Tracey,

I am already paying for a service, I should not have to ring a premium number in order to get part of the service working properly.

Regards
    NS
    You can contact them through our freefone 1901 service also or alternatively you can chat with an agent online here

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement