Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir customer service

Options
  • 08-10-2018 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Just wondering as an ex meteor customer did Eir shut down meteors customer service and move it abroad because im finding their  tallk to eir on line service appalling -lenghtly waiting times and rubbish operators

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭yrreg0850

You are not alone , from the posts here you can see Eir have no customer service or, online chat or, even so far today no responses to this web page for any customer either Eir or meteor.

I was asked last thurs to submit information re my problem via PM--still waiting for a reply not to mind a problem solved.

My wife spent 89 mins today waiting for customer care.
    When she eventually got through, she was advised she needed "Technical Services" but, she would be #39 in the queue--no luck gave up .
    We are now in the process of moving 3 mobles accounts and 2 landline and BB accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

They are the worst customer care ever! You ring them up and they tell you to go onto the webchat.

Then you go onto the webchat and they take ages asking what the problem is after asking all the security questions, then tell you to ring the customer care team as they dont know why you bill isnt right!

Overcharged again by eir.... STAY AWAY FROM EIR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭EdgeCase

They’re moving their customer care back in-house but the mess is unbelievable. I spent several hours on hold trying to get something changed around a couple of weeks ago.

They’re technically fine as long as you absolutely never need to speak to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

The minute my contract is up i'm moving. Never had a problem with virgin media. Yes you pay more but way better customer service!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

EdgeCase wrote: »
    They’re moving their customer care back in-house but the mess is unbelievable. I spent several hours on hold trying to get something changed around a couple of weeks ago.

I would disagree about them being technically fine.
    Last year while doing so called upgrade to our cabinet that never gave any trouble for those of us on thst cab they totally screwed it up and the whole area has no connection for over 2 weeks. Day after day with eir and kn guys working on it still took o we 2 weeks to fix something that hardly needed fixing.Shocking all round from eir.

My contract is up but I really don't know who to go with.I hear horror stories with both sky and Vodafone too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭oppiuy

EdgeCase wrote: »

That's a stunt to make long term staff redundant.. if you read the threads all the issues mainly link back to eirs policies.. unless they are changing those it doesn't matter what they call the cull..

Advertisement