Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Fuel Allowance

Options
  • 08-10-2018 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Returning customer here just signed up on line there. As regards the fuel allowance which I currently receive into my bank account, and EI will shortly be applying this to my account, do I need to contact Welfare about this or does it all go through automatically.

On the €200 switching bonus when will that be applied to my account.

thanks danjo

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi danjo-xx, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

You will need to contact the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection in order to ensure the Free Electricity Allowance is applied to your Electric Ireland account. You can find their contact details here

The Switching Bonus is usually applied in time for the first bill. If it is delayed for any reason or if the bill is close to your switch, it will be applied to the second bill. 

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Advertisement