Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Bank Apartments

Options
  • 08-10-2018 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've been looking at renting somewhere around the city centre & the North Bank apartments on Castleforbes road have come up a few times, it seems a really great location but any research I've done has shown mostly negative reviews - although there doesn't seem to be anything posted recently with the majority of posts being several years old.

Does anyone have any recent experiences living here? How is the quality of the apartments & the complex itself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

JD_716 wrote: »
    I've been looking at renting somewhere around the city centre & the North Bank apartments on Castleforbes road have come up a few times, it seems a really great location but any research I've done has shown mostly negative reviews - although there doesn't seem to be anything posted recently with the majority of posts being several years old.

Does anyone have any recent experiences living here? How is the quality of the apartments & the complex itself?

There were about 33% of the Apartments let from a few years ago and the tenants paying relatively little rent but, I too read reviews of women in PJs during the day wandering around, however it was nothing like the reviews; No trouble or noise. The remaining 66% were renovated just over a year ago by NAMA who took on some tenants at market rent before selling to KW who have in turn renovated the apartments further to let them at higher than market rent.

It is a quiet apartment block, very safe with respectable tenants (young professionals and some young families). The quality of the apartments is very good, great insulation and reliable utilities. They are big inside too. Obviously the location is excellent and will only become more attractive with the new developments and the addition of two pedestrian bridges on the Liffey. It’s a great place to live and I only moved as I moved overseas (summer 2018).

Advertisement