Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied for a joint bank account on the 18th September and have received no update?

Options
  • 08-10-2018 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello, I applied for a joint bank account with my partner on the 18th of September in the dunshaughlin bank of Ireland branch. The lady was very helpful and scanned our documents and helped us fill in the application form. I received an email saying the application was received but since then I have not received any update. I also have my solo bank account with yourselves. Can I get an update on the application? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Niall2012,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    I'm sorry you have been experiencing a delay, can I ask when did you receive the email?

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Niall2012

Hi Lorna,
    I received the email as soon as I left the branch on the 18th of September at 1.59.
    Niall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Niall2012 wrote: »
    Hi Lorna,
    I received the email as soon as I left the branch on the 18th of September at 1.59.
    Niall

Thanks for that Niall2012.
    In this case I'd first of all ask you to check the junk and spam folders of your email and if you don't have anything from us in those folders please contact our account opening team directly on 1890354454 (or 0035314044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be more than happy to check your application and see why you haven't been contacted yet.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement