Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Access Request Forum - Mod inactivity

Options
  • 09-10-2018 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi,

The last occasion a poster was granted access to the soccer forum was on the 18th of August.

I understand that each mod is a volunteer and cannot be expected to monitor the forum everyday - but I feel, between them, it should be possible to have an appropriate rotational system in operation to facilitate requests in a more timely manner?

Thanks.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Econ__,

Moving your thread over to Help Desk as it relates to one particular forum. It seems there is a backlog of access requests, but it is shorter than it appears at first glance when looking at the access request forum. There are a couple of outstanding requests, including your own, so I'll follow up with the Mods about these and making it clearer when access has been granted/denied.

Advertisement