Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody ever used d&j caravans in longford

• 09-10-2018 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,
    just wondering if anybody ever dealt with d&j caravans in longford, they seem to have a number of caravans forsaleon donedeal

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

wingiwongi wrote: »
    Hi there,
    just wondering if anybody ever dealt with d&j caravans in longford, they seem to have a number of caravans forsaleon donedeal

thanks in advance

Which one are you D or J?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 wingiwongi

Neither,
    I'm new to this but i didn't think I would get such a sharp crude response. apologies if i broke some rules.
    it is just longford is on my way to newbridge and was thinking of calling to have a look. i seen a previous post about caravans dealers in newbridge on hear and thought i'd ask the question. no other agenda

Spam filter false positive I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

wingiwongi wrote: »
    Neither,
    I'm new to this but i didn't think I would get such a sharp crude response. apologies if i broke some rules.
    it is just longford is on my way to newbridge and was thinking of calling to have a look. i seen a previous post about caravans dealers in newbridge on hear and thought i'd ask the question. no other agenda
    Theres a long history of self promotion on this forum usually from new accounts with less than 5 posts. So we're always vigilant with posts that fit the profile.

Dont know anything about the caravan dealership in Longford but when I was living in the midlands everyone would advise you to avoid buying a used car in longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 wingiwongi

wrote:
    thanks
    think there is one of those counties in each of the proviences

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

The eircode given comes up "not found"

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sabrina murphy

Would be interested in what the reviews are like too

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Heard of a chap who paid 4k for a VW Type 2 camper in Longford a couple of years back.
    Went back the following day to collect his new purchase.
    Owner of the garage denied he ever got 4k.

Chap had no proof, lost his camper and his money.

I dont know what the garage name was, and I,m not saying its
    D&J Caravans

Where ever you go, Buyer Beware

Advertisement